Customer’s impression:
Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

posted by jerebear on 07/10/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

This little light is truly amazing! I've shown it to several people already and compared it to my 3 watt maglite 3D, and this light blows the mag out of the water hands down. It measures 3.5in w/ cr123, or 4in w/ AA (extension tube included). With a AA it is just a little brighter than Maglite which is awesome, and with a cr123 it is significantly brighter.

3 modes are great, and no memory so each time you turn it on, its on high. Full click = on / off. Half click = mode switch.

Cons for this little light at $14.50? Ha! None at all! I wish I would have found these lights before I wasted money on Maglites, they look weak compared to this light, or most other lights on this sight for that matter.

Useful throw of light up to 100 ft easy. Very good beam projection, all hot spot and not much spill, the light is a cone that you can see the beam at night. Low mode is good for up close illumination. Strobe is good for disorienting.

I spent hours researching the best pocket thrower lights on DX, and I bought this one. Definitely a good choice. I'll probably buy more for relatives. Everyone is blown away by the light this thing puts out in such a small compact size.

Post comment

DX Everywhere