There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• AMAZING!

posted by jerebear on 07/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This little light is truly amazing! I've shown it to several people already and compared it to my 3 watt maglite 3D, and this light blows the mag out of the water hands down. It measures 3.5in w/ cr123, or 4in w/ AA (extension tube included). With a AA it is just a little brighter than Maglite which is awesome, and with a cr123 it is significantly brighter.

3 modes are great, and no memory so each time you turn it on, its on high. Full click = on / off. Half click = mode switch.

Cons:

Cons for this little light at $14.50? Ha! None at all! I wish I would have found these lights before I wasted money on Maglites, they look weak compared to this light, or most other lights on this sight for that matter.

OtherThoughts:

Useful throw of light up to 100 ft easy. Very good beam projection, all hot spot and not much spill, the light is a cone that you can see the beam at night. Low mode is good for up close illumination. Strobe is good for disorienting.

Bottomline:

I spent hours researching the best pocket thrower lights on DX, and I bought this one. Definitely a good choice. I'll probably buy more for relatives. Everyone is blown away by the light this thing puts out in such a small compact size.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections