DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTSnake on 11/22/2012

I've owned many headlamps, but this one is the best. Very very bright light, great zoom function and useful vertical adjustment. Solid construction means it'll last. Only one con, but it's a BIG ONE. the switch is stupid. Throw this headlamp in a bag and it'll turn it self on and drain your battery. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCarlosHuerta on 11/03/2012

Excelent balance. It doesnt slip over your eyes when use it. the amount of light that came out of this tiny lamp its beyond belive. The construnction material es excelent, but I dont think its sealed, so I would not use it in a rainy weather. The zooming feature is stunning. not really. But if I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinlauth on 07/22/2012

Good headlamp, nice flood to throw mechanism. It just needs some buffering at the tail of the lamp holder, there is just a thin rubber. Perhaps a third strap over the head, and not just on the sides would be useful (I've never lost it till now). I don't think that the rubber on the battery case will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 04/15/2011

Really inexpensive headlamp. Flood to throw mehanism. Powerfull for just 3AAA batteries. Comfortable, really light. 3 modes. When the light is on full flood, it is still too much focused. Not too floody. It came all full of dust and fingerprints. Band looks cheap. No pouch included, like in the pictures.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgeaugusto79 on 09/14/2010

Great light, very bright. The flood-to-throw feature make it useful in many ways. The construction has mid-quality materials, but appears to be more expensive at a glance. The vertical adjust could be better, and I'm afraid to use this too much, afraid to break it in pieces; the pouch included has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStevolate on 09/10/2010

Great light, Very bright on high, very comfortable to wear as lense without battery is very light and batteries behind head comfortable with soft rubber cover against head. I can't think of any except for the 500 characters for the review. Very pleased with torch. I have heaps of rechargeable AAA batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarki63 on 05/12/2010

+ very small and light (130 grams with 3 AAA nimh) + good light power + low mode for long time burn + simple tu use (3 modes) + good price vs. good quality + very good with NIMH battery + electronic regulated - few vertical adjustments - AA batteries would be a more appropriate choice for this lamp Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaz74 on 03/06/2010

+ very bright + small and light + long battery lifetime in "mid" mode which is more al "low" mode (about 100mA current) + wide focus range + 3 modes + works fine with rechargeable batteries - short battery lifetime in "hi" mode (up to 500mA current) - cheap build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections