DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony PSP Earphone (3.5mm Jack/80cm Cable)
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiogocampana on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:compared to others in the same price this is the best we've tested already.good price for the quality, fits well in the ear. overall I liked it. Cons:the brand has already faded writing, cannot expect high quality for that price and does not look like original a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT4C71C5 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the earphones have good bass the earphones feel light in the ears the earphones easily fit into your ears no discomfort was noticed while using the earphones i would say buy these earphones as they're worth the money and has great sound don't buy them if you're and audiop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGendat on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Buen producto si son los originales para el psp, se escuchan muy bien estan ergonomicos y no lastiman para nada Good product if the original psp, are heard very ergonomic and not hurt at all Cons:pues ninguno, solo que no traen el empaque solo vienen en una bolsita sellad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysobers_2002 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Good sound quality - Good fitting in the port Cons:- The wire split doesn't have a clip - Feels cheap OtherThoughts:Not an expert on audio quality certification but I am happy with the sound quality of these and had no issues watching video content on my laptop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoffpinto on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The sound is incredible and cable length good. Having one side longer than the other ensures that the cord does not get tangled like most generic earphones tend to do. Cons:It seems a little fragile but so far so good. OtherThoughts:It might not be an authentic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystoev89 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice cable quality, nice connector, asymmetric shape so you can never make a mistake which one is left and which one is right. Genuine Sony, no doubt. Cons:No sponges so they don't fit as good as they could, if you have small ears they may not fit, cable may b... Read more

Unpacked...
    0 0
  • posted byWaLuRaVi on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:ABOUT THE SOUND: Very good quality; clear sound; good bass. EARPHONE ITSELF: Good cable size; fits well in the ears. Cons:ABOUT THE SOUND: Nothing! Very impressed. EARPHONE ITSELF: Could be in a better material principally the cable. OtherThoughts:The 'Sony' logo and the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydannyramirezsr on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these earphones. Compact and great looking, and the quality of the sound is superb. I buy them as gifts for my friends and also for myself. Cons:It takes a few weeks before arriving to the USA, but they're well worth it! OtherThoughts:Don't buy these cheap earpho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannyramirezsr on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these earphones. Compact and great looking, and the quality of the sound is superb. I buy them as gifts for my friends and also for myself. Cons:It takes a few weeks before arriving to the USA, but they're well worth it! OtherThoughts:Don't buy these cheap earpho... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMikeyJaii on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material feels great, however it is not "genuine" it is the cheap version of the real thing. Nonetheless, the sound quality is amazing. The build quality is decent. However, it still breaks very easily so be careful. It will rip, water damage, fa... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections