DX » Community » Reviews » Daires Titanium Steel Couple's Rings (Pair)
  • 5 star 25 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvyach10 on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good quality, no rusts or attrions. A low price! Good combination of style and price) And also, there are already two pairs of rings! Big and medium sizes. Cons:I didn't find anything, but I'm very sick to wear it... OtherThoughts:Founded it at random, and decided to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiablofx on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't know if it's made of real titanium (the price is far too low i guess). Good looking rings, i kept one for me and i gave the bigger to my brother, he was glad of this present. The curved one is the smalest Realy shiny, realy good made Good price and fre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJprimeX on 07/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for myself and my girlfriend, she loves hers, and I think that they look great. They have a shine to them when they first came out of the envelope. Cons:My ring has gotten a little scratched, but I've been wearing it for a while now and washed it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very old fashion and clean looking pair of rings! Good general quality so it fits most people with "medium" hands! Price worth, one comes in a smaller size for maybe your girlfriend or yourself and one comes in a bigger size! Durable rings, no signs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicarone on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The material has a great quality and rings are precisely finished. They look just as shiny as in the product picture, maybe even shinier. Unlike many other and even way more expensive rings, these rings are rounded from inside so they're really easy to put on an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and very well made, looks really expensive. It's not magnetic so there shouldn't be lies on the product. I put them on my necklace, they're really cool to wear ! Cons:Well putting aside the fact that the rings hit each other while you move and the noise is an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMimMonster on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They look really nice. I wear them both myself (lady). I now wear one on my thumb and one on my middle finger. I like that they're different. And they're really cheap! Cons:The big ring (on the left of the picture) looks a bit cheaper than the other one. I guess because i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymountguitars on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks elegant and for the price you paid, its a steal of a deal. Cons:You can't choose sizes. Its also not made of titanium because its heavy as steel (I am bicycle fanatic and I know how much titanium weighs and feels like). I wish they used a different title... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburglar on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This set of rings it's really beautiful. They are shiny and are very aesthetically pleasing. If you want a set of rings for you and your better half or if you just like to wear rings this is a good choice. The inside of the ring as a slight curve that makes it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeisei on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all the rings are very beautiful. They are actually as shiny as they appear in the DealExtreme's photos. The build quality is rather sturdy, and the material does not seem to cause allergic reactions to those with nickel allergy. The inner surface of th... Read more

A beautiful pair of rings
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections