DX » Community » Reviews » Daires Titanium Steel Couple's Rings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Sophisticated
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeisenhauerjason on 12/12/2014

PROS: - The price/quality is surprisingly amazing. - Both are simple rings with some sophistication to it. - It can be worn for any occasion. CONS: - It comes with no box or details of the rings. They just comes in a small ziplock plastic bag. - The rings don't seem titanium as claimed. OTHER THOUGHTS:... Read more

Impression:Sophisticated;

0 0 0

• posted byultimochipmunk on 09/11/2014

Pros: They last a long time (I've had mine for over a year now, I take it into the shower and it hasn't rust at all! Although it has gotten a bit scratched but that's to be expected since it's been worn every day for a year) It's super cheap! Cons: The size might not fit some people, luckily mine fit Read more

Good quality for a good price Good quality for a good price

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byvyach10 on 11/14/2013

A good quality, no rusts or attrions. A low price! Good combination of style and price) And also, there are already two pairs of rings! Big and medium sizes. I didn't find anything, but I'm very sick to wear it... Founded it at random, and decided to order. So, now I have two pairs of good rings, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiablofx on 09/03/2013

I don't know if it's made of real titanium (the price is far too low i guess). Good looking rings, i kept one for me and i gave the bigger to my brother, he was glad of this present. The curved one is the smalest Realy shiny, realy good made Good price and free shipment Two rings are not at the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJprimeX on 07/19/2013

I bought this for myself and my girlfriend, she loves hers, and I think that they look great. They have a shine to them when they first came out of the envelope. My ring has gotten a little scratched, but I've been wearing it for a while now and washed it a couple times because I got paint on it, still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Very old fashion and clean looking pair of rings! Good general quality so it fits most people with "medium" hands! Price worth, one comes in a smaller size for maybe your girlfriend or yourself and one comes in a bigger size! Durable rings, no signs of tearings or faulty quality so far! And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymicarone on 04/22/2013

The material has a great quality and rings are precisely finished. They look just as shiny as in the product picture, maybe even shinier. Unlike many other and even way more expensive rings, these rings are rounded from inside so they're really easy to put on and take off. Haven't found any so far. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYamakurada on 04/16/2013

Very cheap and very well made, looks really expensive. It's not magnetic so there shouldn't be lies on the product. I put them on my necklace, they're really cool to wear ! Well putting aside the fact that the rings hit each other while you move and the noise is annoying, I have nothing to say. Since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMimMonster on 04/04/2013

They look really nice. I wear them both myself (lady). I now wear one on my thumb and one on my middle finger. I like that they're different. And they're really cheap! The big ring (on the left of the picture) looks a bit cheaper than the other one. I guess because it's so shiny, but maybe that's just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymountguitars on 01/26/2013

Looks elegant and for the price you paid, its a steal of a deal. You can't choose sizes. Its also not made of titanium because its heavy as steel (I am bicycle fanatic and I know how much titanium weighs and feels like). I wish they used a different title for the this product. Words like 'elegant couple'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections