DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Style Titanium Steel Bracelet (21CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetroB on 06/10/2013

Very pretty bracelet. The gold anodising\plating is the right shade and it looks expensive. I haven't noticed any of the build quality issues noted in the other reviews. The gold and silvers makes it versatile I can wear it with both gold and silver accessories. It is comfortable for all day wear and I haven't noticed any excesiive scratches or tarnishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacmerick on 09/25/2012

Solid build, nice heavy weight to it. The clasp is strong and the finish of the bracelet is generally very good. Gold edge is not perfect - but you really need to look hard to see the imperfections. Most people will not notice it. It would be nice if a suitable presentation box was also available for this item - maybe DX can source and add. Wish DX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinodas on 09/08/2012

I first thought this will be poor quality. But in fact I was surprised by the quality of the bracelet, it is strong enough and above all the colours do not look fancy. They remain , they dont shade, you can wach your hand, swim, everything look the same. As my hand often touch the table work, some small scratches appear but nearly invisible and that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections