Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymembersheep on 09/16/2013

I chose these earphones because i needed a pair of cheap backup earphones to keep in my laptop bag because I frequently forget my primary headset. They aesthetically resembled my Creative EP630 which i like in style and comfort, so i bought them. They come with with different sized earbuds to fit all sizes. The sound is definitely crappy. There is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInvok833 on 08/24/2013

Price!!! Very low. Overall quality. Best Price-Quality rate. Tiny but powerful, excellent bass. Packaging. And yes, looks cool. Short cable. Maybe not enough treble, but this is not actually a problem. No other. Excellent for every day use. You will not find better earphones for this price. I bought 3, still using the first one. The sound is very good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzkhan on 06/08/2013

The headphones work properly and have good cable length. The price was also very low in comparison with other headphones of similar quality (usually around 20 euros in the Netherlands) I decided to run some audio tests (which can be easiliy found if you search for them) and these are the results: - Range (what frequencies are playable by these headphones)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrhino on 05/29/2013

Pros of these headphones is undoubtedly the cost, well, not quite sound sucks, that is, as they say there are no fish and fish cancer. The main and the only disadvantage of these headphones is their sound, ie when compared to assume senhayzerami ie4, sound is mediocre, about any audio scenes and out of the question. Cord made ??unusual, he almost splits ... Read more

overview side view
    1 0
  • posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

-Good bass -Very cheap affordable price -Comfortable to wear -Comes with different sized earbuds to fit all sizes -Looks good -Sound quality could be better as they sometimes sound quite muddy/dilluted -Cable could be made of better material -Made of cheaper plastic Buy these if you are interested in earphones which provide good bass and a decent sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfssmb on 04/06/2013

Very good quality, I bought it because I read in DX forums that it is the best earphone around here but I was quite surprised when I received it. Great bass and sound quality. Good isolation for earphones. I found great that it has spare rubbers with different sizes. The wire is a bit short, mine came with swapped sides (have to put L in the right ear ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuocc on 02/27/2013

Really nice looking earphones. The price is very good. Comfortable and the sound quality is good enough for the price. Comes with different size rubber things. The sound quality could be better in my opinion. The price isn't that bad so everything doesn't have to be perfect. These earphones are decent, not the worst, not the best. These are OK. Personally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliterror on 02/10/2013

it gives a great solid sound, you can compare it to those expensive earphones that give just the same experience. When you're wearing this, its like you're in your own world because you can focus on the one that you are hearing. you will hear every words in the song clearly. Outside noises are being eliminated if you're wearing this earphone. have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscar84 on 12/29/2012

Easy to use. Reduces environment sounds. Well built. So far did not find problems with sound quality. good paint coating, no bad smells from the rubber casing. Nothing. Can not even think of one. Do not screw with big strength clip mechanism for the mp3 player because t is hard to screw it off afterwards. Well, u can always cut the wire a get a new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewuser2 on 11/28/2012

cheap extremal bass high quality build bass too much. not enough treble. poor sound detail. short wire. and yes, it is with a loop to attach the phone. unaccustomed stereo: sounds too separated to the right and left channels. I dislike this SKU 3286 is cheaper and sound similar. it's also a lot of bass. headphones will approach for listening to pop ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections