DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Case for DSi LL (Black)
Customer’s impression:
very protective and secure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd38wob on 12/11/2014

I am very satisfied with this case. Your DSi XL/LL will be very safe from scratches and (not too heavy) shocks, because the case is made of metal. What i like most is that this case feels very solid and so does your DSi XL/LL when this case is applied. Combined with some screen-protectors (e.g. a... Read more

Nice Case, very secure ! Nice Case, very secure ! Nice Case, very secure ! Nice Case, very secure ! Nice Case, very secure !

Impression:very protective and secure;

0 0 0

• posted byrowan345 on 02/22/2011

Excellent protection for my new DSi XL! I was unhappy with how easily the exterior smudged on the XL because it made what is otherwise a slick hand-held gaming console look unkempt but with the addition of the aluminum shell it looks great! Also has nice velvet like interior so that it will not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelsatorl on 08/18/2010

the materials and build quality are veeeery good, and i mean it, i´ve had several of these aluminium cases and this one is by far the best, i like the inside part, it has some material to not scratch your ds, and the color is just perfect the price could be way better i guess... appart from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhitefinger on 04/13/2010

This aluminum case for the DSi XL fits snugly and provides good protection. Pros: -Easy to take on and off -Fits tight enough that it doesn't fall off -Inside of case has layer of felt so it won't scratch DSi XL -Smudges and finger prints don't show up on case -Doesn't add much bulk The only con... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections