DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Case for DSi LL (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrowan345 on 02/22/2011

Excellent protection for my new DSi XL! I was unhappy with how easily the exterior smudged on the XL because it made what is otherwise a slick hand-held gaming console look unkempt but with the addition of the aluminum shell it looks great! Also has nice velvet like interior so that it will not scuff up your DS. It does make your DS a tad heavier but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelsatorl on 08/18/2010

the materials and build quality are veeeery good, and i mean it, i´ve had several of these aluminium cases and this one is by far the best, i like the inside part, it has some material to not scratch your ds, and the color is just perfect the price could be way better i guess... appart from that i cant really think in something bad about it, except ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitefinger on 04/13/2010

This aluminum case for the DSi XL fits snugly and provides good protection. Pros: -Easy to take on and off -Fits tight enough that it doesn't fall off -Inside of case has layer of felt so it won't scratch DSi XL -Smudges and finger prints don't show up on case -Doesn't add much bulk The only con of this item is that it adds noticeable weight to the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections