DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Case for DSi LL (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrowan345 on 02/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent protection for my new DSi XL! I was unhappy with how easily the exterior smudged on the XL because it made what is otherwise a slick hand-held gaming console look unkempt but with the addition of the aluminum shell it looks great! Also has nice velve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelsatorl on 08/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the materials and build quality are veeeery good, and i mean it, i´ve had several of these aluminium cases and this one is by far the best, i like the inside part, it has some material to not scratch your ds, and the color is just perfect Cons:the price c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitefinger on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This aluminum case for the DSi XL fits snugly and provides good protection. Pros: -Easy to take on and off -Fits tight enough that it doesn't fall off -Inside of case has layer of felt so it won't scratch DSi XL -Smudges and finger prints don't show up on case -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections