DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Skull Style Plastic Couple's Rings with Straps (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjipppo on 11/07/2013

Realy good looking. The ring is nicely modelled. Hardly any scratches from hard surfaces after wearing for a year. Doesnt turn yellow like normal white plastic. The contrast is bigger in the white ring than the black one. I mean, the eye sockets and the teeth are better visible in the black ring. Love it. That is all. A lot cheaper then the silver skull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoqisimo on 09/30/2013

Very hard matterials, high level details, no sharpen borders, really good product made with very high resistant materials. I didn't found any cons. You can use it in very different ways, in my case i used it as a cell-phone strap, and my girlfriend uses it as a necklace. You can use it as a ring too, or to put in your bag as an accesory. Its a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeito037 on 04/03/2013

Great fashionable stuff...fantastic for lovers..you can give one to your girl/boy and keep the other..nice way to show compromise and don´t look like a nerd jajajaja if you love your girl/boy and skulls, you must have this one Quality is ok..but i think it´s easy to break will see... It would be great to have it in other colours, most girls ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLocoMan on 03/12/2011

Very funny and stylish, also made of plastic, so it won't damage/scratch to noticebly compared to 440 and other materials. Very small, I have average (European) sized hands, and the rings are to small to fit on my "ring fingers", the white one only fits on my pink-finger, the black one has a lot of trouble with my ring-finger. Also, the black one is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatsumomi on 08/23/2010

São Lindos! O material parece ser bem forte, e são ótimos pra amantes de moda! They are sooooo pretty! Material looks strong... They're great for fashion lovers! Um pouco larguinho pra quem tem dedos finos... A little bit larger for those who have tiny fingers... Apesar de lembrar o crânio de um macaco, eles são lindos demais,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 06/16/2010

VERY WELL MOLDED TWIN SKULLS! Amazing! My hand was designed on an average size, so, the ring fits on the centered finger. Its from GORILLA´S skull, a VERY UGLY twins! The Black has a shinny varnished-like properties on surface so, the skull it was much more visible, on incident lights. Im thinking into glue some eyeballs on it! Nice to fit on parties ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections