DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Skull Style Plastic Couple's Rings with Straps (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjipppo on 11/07/2013

Realy good looking. The ring is nicely modelled. Hardly any scratches from hard surfaces after wearing for a year. Doesnt turn yellow like normal white plastic. The contrast is bigger in the white ring than the black one. I mean, the eye sockets and the teeth are better visible in the black ring. Love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoqisimo on 09/30/2013

Very hard matterials, high level details, no sharpen borders, really good product made with very high resistant materials. I didn't found any cons. You can use it in very different ways, in my case i used it as a cell-phone strap, and my girlfriend uses it as a necklace. You can use it as a ring too,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeito037 on 04/03/2013

Great fashionable stuff...fantastic for lovers..you can give one to your girl/boy and keep the other..nice way to show compromise and don´t look like a nerd jajajaja if you love your girl/boy and skulls, you must have this one Quality is ok..but i think it´s easy to break will see... It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLocoMan on 03/12/2011

Very funny and stylish, also made of plastic, so it won't damage/scratch to noticebly compared to 440 and other materials. Very small, I have average (European) sized hands, and the rings are to small to fit on my "ring fingers", the white one only fits on my pink-finger, the black one has a lot of trouble ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatsumomi on 08/23/2010

São Lindos! O material parece ser bem forte, e são ótimos pra amantes de moda! They are sooooo pretty! Material looks strong... They're great for fashion lovers! Um pouco larguinho pra quem tem dedos finos... A little bit larger for those who have tiny fingers... Apesar de lembrar o cr&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 06/16/2010

VERY WELL MOLDED TWIN SKULLS! Amazing! My hand was designed on an average size, so, the ring fits on the centered finger. Its from GORILLA´S skull, a VERY UGLY twins! The Black has a shinny varnished-like properties on surface so, the skull it was much more visible, on incident lights. Im thinking ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections