DX » Community » Reviews » Brinyte PD03A HA-III Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 150-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Black (1*AAA/1*10440)
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrainwashed1 on 02/17/2013

Really small and light, rugged, great battery life for the size and power, excellent price. This goes everywhere with me, I've used it a lot. Whether it is for finding the keyhole at your house, the light switch at the hotel room or the keys fallen off under the bar table it is almost indispensable. The twist mechanism seems a bit weak, prone to accidental ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFillG on 01/24/2013

Really small, very bright. Will stand on the back end so it shines on the ceiling and lights the whole room. If your 10440 battery goes dead it will work on a regular AAA (just not quite as bright). Seems like a really good quality light except for the one item I mention below. When I first got it I couldn't get it to work with the 10440 batteries I ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydavsrc on 01/18/2013

Really small and bright I love it, I carry it everywhere,Its light weight,twisty modes,very bright,5 mode every thing you want in a mini torch threads are O rings seal right I added belt loop clip so I dont loose because it is so small Its hard to find fault in the perfect mini,,So its to small get lost misplaced are maybe because it doesn't accept ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeestirito on 10/03/2012

if you are looking for a EDC flashlight look no further than this. this is a really good bang for buck flashlight and for the price i really don't think you could get much better. this is a exact replica of the Fenix LD01 which i carry with me all the time. build quality is not as good as the fenix but is just as good. one good thing is that this light ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAnthonyWerner on 08/10/2012

This light is so tiny yet so powerful. It's three different brightnesses are needed because sometimes it is just too powerful for what you need. It remembers the last mode you used. It is sometimes troublesome to go through all five modes (dim-brighter-brightest-fast flash-slow flash) to get to the setting you need. I lost one of these torches through ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bythething4 on 03/20/2012

Incredibly bright for such a small flashlight! It's well built, the threads are smooth and there is a o-ring. Takes both AAA and 10440 cells! The smallest flashlight I ever bought, can stay in a pocket without any problem. You have to tighen thread to turn it on, it's not immediate. If used with 10440 cells (which are a little longer than AAA batteries)... Read more

0 1
  • posted byciolovec on 07/07/2011

very bright flashlight, with 10440 battery it might be 150 lumens, can't measure the light output, incredibly tiny, i knew it was small but when you have it in your hand it's even smaller, really tiny. it is very light, without the battery you can barely feal it's wait. threads are lubricated and well masined the quality is ok but i was expecting more,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitodorov69 on 03/24/2011

Small - fits comfortably on your keychain Very powerfull (with 10440 Lion) lightweight memory works fine it can use any AAA - prime, NiMH or Lion good runtime (exept max with 10440 - which is to be expected the protected 10440 is too big for it and you have to twist it very hard to switch on/change mode the positive contact is just ablotch of solder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamen on 01/26/2011

- a very compact size is high quality of execution - the multimodeness is a feed of AAA, NiMh and 10440! It good and enough bright flashlight even on the feed of 1.2 v. Well and the mode of memory works correctly, memorizing the last used mode of brightness. It comfortably. Sizes and weight of lantern allow to use it even as a key trinket. Including ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVJJohn on 10/12/2010

This is a little brighter than any AAA single cell Fenix light when running them on a standard 900mah 1.2 volt rechargeable AAA cell. Comparing it to my Terralux 2-AA cell light, rated at 220 lumens, but really only around 170-180 lumens, I'd have to say it's around 100-120 lumens. After my 80 lumen AAA Fenix light died after being on my keychain for ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections