Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenTKG on 03/21/2014

Great for outdoors and in-car, they are very small so they can be put almost anywhere ! One was defective but quickly replaced by fantastic customer support. One of them had polarity reversed, all the other perform as expected. The precision however is not perfect / could be improved. Comes in 5 pack.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhogeling on 12/09/2013

A really good price and because they come in 5 packs, i wasn't heart-broken when i lost one. I bought 2 packs, and even started to give them to my colleagues. I work in a diving centre and they are really doing the trick for us! The compass isn't glued into the holder, so I lost three when diving, simply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelistraza on 12/04/2013

Small pocket-sized liquid compass - a great addition to tactical hours or bracelet Paracord, for this and bought. Attach them to your clothing or Paracord. Nice rubberized case! Excellant Quality in a small produc.t. Good for attaching to day paks aned or clothing. Liquid filled and points to the . What ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

Small size, cheap, easy to read, works in all weather. One compass pointed 180 degree in the wrong direction. They sometimes have a hard time pointing in the right direction, especially when you turn fast. The compasses get very slow in cold weather (-10 degree C) but does not break. Be careful with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprojectail on 07/26/2013

Small and easy to connect to other items such as bags and watches. good to use as a dealy use or for hiking and survivle gear. can't see them so far - plastic is a little bit fragile. hope it won't brake at the first hit with ta bolder Plastic seems a bit fragile - didn't try to brake it )yet) but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA5H15H on 04/15/2013

•Cheap and fun compasses • Slip them onto your watches or attach them to your bags. • Good at showing general direction not meant to be the sole navigation tool in your survival kit. • Decent finish. Doesnt look very cheap. • Can be used as accessories. • In the batch that I received, 1/5 shows reverse ... Read more

Compass Close-up

0 0 0

• posted byJangLin on 02/25/2013

I bought 20 of this compasses and there are big bubbles in 15 of 20,but work great all,they point all the north.Verifyed with a smart phone compass. I think the price is great. A great idea for your friends.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPADLOCKA on 01/16/2013

Small and easy to use. Vesh great for camp or for children. Practical, rubber housing. Very securely attached to all backpacks. All 5 compass indicates the north. Suitable for laying in the survival kit. In the several compasses hit air. This prevents quick and accurate work. Great for gift (not so much ... Read more

Small and handy Small and handy

0 0 0

• posted byMACKIEYU on 01/15/2013

Perfect for gift i share them to my friends...they can use it for paracord bracelets and to put them on their watches ...small compact and great...they apparently point to the right direction when are not under magnetic fields. Finishing could be a bit better, they tend to get stuck, so you need to nude ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandoryu on 12/26/2012

Cheap! There is an SKU for a single compass on this site, but buying 5 is not much more expensive than one. 4 of mine pointed the same way, one was a little different, but no problem. It's a compass. What's not to like? I suppose one con is the accuracy, but only one of mine varied from the others. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections