Pros: cheap and quality, cons: no cons

Impression:nice;

1 0 0

• posted byNick707 on 03/19/2015

good value for money

Impression:Good value for money;

0 1 0

• posted bymosheluz on 02/27/2015

The compass is not attached properly into the housing and it has the tendency to fall off. A drop of glue solved the issue (for the time being). The compass itself is printed very well, it is stable and has free movement so it properly directs North.

Impression:Needs improvement;

0 0 0

• posted byBenTKG on 03/21/2014

Great for outdoors and in-car, they are very small so they can be put almost anywhere ! One was defective but quickly replaced by fantastic customer support. One of them had polarity reversed, all the other perform as expected. The precision however is not perfect / could be improved. Comes in 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhogeling on 12/09/2013

A really good price and because they come in 5 packs, i wasn't heart-broken when i lost one. I bought 2 packs, and even started to give them to my colleagues. I work in a diving centre and they are really doing the trick for us! The compass isn't glued into the holder, so I lost three when simply... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelistraza on 12/04/2013

Small pocket-sized liquid compass - a great addition to tactical hours or bracelet Paracord, for this and bought. Attach them to your clothing or Paracord. Nice rubberized case! Excellant Quality in a small produc.t. Good for attaching to day paks aned or clothing. Liquid filled and points to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

Small size, cheap, easy to read, works in all weather. One compass pointed 180 degree in the wrong direction. They sometimes have a hard time pointing in the right direction, especially when you turn fast. The compasses get very slow in cold weather (-10 degree C) but does not break. Be careful I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprojectail on 07/26/2013

Small and easy to connect to other items such as bags and watches. good to use as a dealy use or for hiking and survivle gear. can't see them so far - plastic is a little bit fragile. hope it won't brake at the first hit with ta bolder Plastic seems a bit fragile - didn't try to brake it )yet) it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA5H15H on 04/15/2013

•Cheap and fun compasses • Slip them onto your watches or attach them to your bags. • Good at showing general direction not meant to be the sole navigation tool in your survival kit. • Decent finish. Doesnt look very cheap. • Can be used as accessories. • In the batch that I received, 1/5 shows a... Read more

Compass Close-up

0 0 0

• posted byJangLin on 02/25/2013

I bought 20 of this compasses and there are big bubbles in 15 of 20,but work great all,they point all the north.Verifyed with a smart phone compass. I think the price is great. A great idea for your Very usefull for camping,fishing and survival . Fit to every type of straps from 10mm to like on... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere