Very bright, has a frequency which is very nice and does not bother the eyes. I've used to do it yourself, but you can also use in torches (ultrafire wf 501 or similar). Apparently the 300 lumens he deserves all the orange peel reflector plays its role. Unfortunately I have found incompatibility and overheating at 6v. Probably my mistake in the assembly,... Read more
Good price. Cree XP-G emitter. The three modules I own have a very good tint. The low mode is quite low and should provide very good battery life, but I've not tested that. These are advertised as 18V modules, but appear to be 6V max. The three I have do not function properly at 9V, but work fine at 6V. At 9V they heat up rapidly and the modes do not ... Read more
Good price for a five mode, XP-G, P60 module. The medium and low modes are very useful for extended battery life. This module uses an efficient driver since it is 18V rated. Mine only does three modes: high, strobe and SOS. High mode is very bright and generates a lot of heat. It seems like the driver is pushing too much current through the LED as it ... Read more
This is BRIGHT. The spot is as bright (but bigger) than the XR-E R2 drop-in module that comes inside the single mode UltraFire WF-501B, and the spill is a bit brighter.
This one does have mode memory.
The mid mode is pretty low and the low mode is REALLY low. This is a pro for me since these modes are usefull for saving battery and reading maps or books ... Read more
This is a great little upgrade for my standard Wf-501b flashlight, along with other flashlights that take p60 drop-ins. The pros are:
1. It is bright.
2. It's easy to use.
3. It's aluminum. In a world of plastic reflectors, this one's a godsend.
4. It's got a nice, smooth hotspot. The cons are:
1. I expected the strobe mode to be faster. It's acceptable,... Read more
- very bright. Can't judge if really 320lm but it outlights even my P7/MC-E lights - memory actually works - decent build quality - SOS mode does not work. it blinks 3 times then shines permanently - low mode flickers when driven with 2x 18650 or CR123 This dropin was supposed to replace the singlemode dropin in my UF 502D sku.4314 - yet it still works ... Read more
Very Bright, brighter than 3xp4's i have. Inbuilt driver circuit does it's job. Good run-times on 4xAA's. Does get really hot on High mode, uncomfortable to touch. LED was not soldered to board properly and became extremely dim after afew months, this was fixed by pushing in LED with finger on die an moving it till it was bright, hope this doesn't need ... Read more
1) R5 LED means good light power 2) Memory option is very useful when you need this on you bike for example 3) Price is reasonable for complete drop-in module (LED + integrated circuit board + reflector) 4) low heating Overall quality. Maybe I was unlucky and my particular copy was of such quality, but poor soldering and dead components in one device.... Read more
Very bright lightsource, the brightest small one for sunfirehousing.
That it emits about the same as the R2, I have to disagree strongly.That de thow is less in NOT correct, the emitter needs to be turned back for about a half turn and than the throw is as narrow as wirh the R2, but with much more power. Have bought 3 in one time, one emitter is out ... Read more
Standard drop in for P60 host. I have many lights from DX. The main reason I get all these lights just because they are very affordable! I read and did so much research on lights lately just want to find out how far LED technology has gone. After extensive search and comparison, finally I found the best. Look no further. Currently R5 is the most efficient ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.