DX » Community » Reviews » Jianisi Remote Shutter Switch for Canon 350D/450D/500D
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byky145 on 07/11/2013

Great price compared to the Canon ones, it works, the shutter lock is great for taking longer exposures. Works on both my Rebel XT and Elan 7. There is a LONG travel on the shutter button. You have to press very deep just to trigger focus, but it is very close to triggering the shutter, so it will probably take some practice to get a feel for focus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShion3072 on 06/21/2013

Works with my Canon Powershot SX50 HS camera. Way cheaper than the Canon remotes. Focus, Shoot functions, just like the shutter button on your camera. Shutter lock for continuous shooting. Bit of a soft feel to the switch. The box was a bit squashed in the package but the remote was not damaged. It was cheap and feels cheap in your hand, very light,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoehua on 10/11/2012

I like the pricing of this product. The remote shutter does what it has to do and it's really easy to use: one button, can't go wrong. I use it for my 400D and it works fine. And compared to a wireless shutter: no battery needed, so you can use it anytime, no surprises. the cable is on the short side. This is the only downside that I can think of. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRickert on 06/24/2012

Very easy to use! Lightweight and quite sturdy. The lock works perfect and allows for some extreme exposure photography! This isn't really a concern in my case... but if i'd had to mention one thing I'd say the only "downside" is the lack of control. It's basically one button that can be pressed and/or locked until you release it again. No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFLYhard on 04/27/2012

- cheap - does the job - thick cable feels like quality. - Jack plug sits good in the camera. - don't think it will break fast - don't need a battery like I did with my other remote shutter so it will always work when in the field. - cable connection so you don't have to hold the shutter button like on a remote ( cable less ) shutter - looks like cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadCl on 03/13/2012

Great gadget for night shots and long exposure, or if you have lens without stabilization. The shutter button works very nice. The lock shutter option is a plus! When in burst mode, locking the shutter button just takes continuous photos. For long exposure, you must set the camera to bulb mode the shippment was terrible. I orderd this 8th january and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzabido on 06/22/2011

Its just like the original Canon remote shutter which is a lot more expensive. I've tried with Canon 500d and 600d. Works perfectly with both. No need for battery is also a benefit. No cons I can think of. It does perfectly what it is supposed to do. If you need don't want to count the minutes when you shooting in the dark longer than 30" then you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArOo38 on 04/08/2011

The quality is excellent, the plastic feels very good to the touch and is very ergonomic, the button works perfectly, and lets you focus before shooting. Your button is very convenient for long exposures, it can be blocked without having to be holding. The price is excellent, very economical, other local stores cost up to 4 times or even more than that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymshpire on 02/14/2011

Very cheap price! Build with fair quality. Easy to use. It has lock state for long exposure shots, you press the shutter button fully and lock it for long exposures, very nice! The half-way shutter button doesn't feel so good, the half-way stop is barely recognized. A quick adjustment period and it is fine, no worries. nope Tested it shortly with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhfaugsduygf on 02/08/2011

Good material. Good button Good trigger for long-exposure photos. Long cable Cheap, very cheap Not weatherproof!! The plastic that it made looks like a really bad construction, but it works perfectly. The sensibility of the button (2 positions: focus and shoot mode) isn't very appreciable and you may shoot when you like focus. I try use this shutter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections