Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantipodesman on 07/03/2014

This product is well made and solid construction and light weight. The design makes it easy to use and carry. The price and free shipping makes this very attractive. The flash bracket needs an adaptor for standard connector to tripod. My parcel did not have a registration number and arrived only after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShitz on 04/30/2014

Good holder for flash. In Russia its retail price in 2-2,5 times higher than in DX. I recommend this mount my friends. Brittle plastic - do not make a great effort during installation. Also not very convenient mounting screws, but it's easy to fix - you need to choose the appropriate thread. You might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfires_master on 07/16/2013

It fits perfect in my light stand. The Swivel bracket doesn't have "freedom" of movements when you have the loose nut, in other words, you'll heard a "click" when change and hold in a position. (It have got a lot of positions) It's plastic! Be carefully when you screw the nuts, or you lost it forever.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywaira1 on 07/12/2013

rotula muy económica, plástica, liviana, fácil de usar. se puede utilizar solo para sostener el flahs y tambiaen para colocarle el paraguas, tanto reflectivo como soft construcción muy frágil, en caso de viento al exterior es necesario tener cuidado, yo para evitar que se golpee ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobi1982 on 03/15/2013

I am pleased with item, everything is honored as agreed and I am very satisfied, I would like to recommend to everyone cooperate because the seller complete procedure is to be applauded, thank you so much and I hope that the next one will be even better cooperation ... As for the quality I am very happy ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byLaurent94 on 02/27/2013

It's probably the cheapest swivel flash bracket available in the internet ! The build quality is surprisingly good, many parts are metal and not plastic! Very well designed and sturdy. A must for studio amateurs. Be careful : do not overtighten the shoe screw. It is metal and goes into plastic, so don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytvrdak on 01/06/2013

Cheap. Looks like I will use it until Ill lose it somewhere, because I dont think I need something more expensive Its plasticy, not so sturdy to hold gigantic flasheads obviously. In the hole for umbrela stick, there is a screw that is supposed to "lock" it in possition. And it may damage your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielRM on 09/08/2012

It's made of a hard broken material. You can use the with speedlites flashes. Its easy to mount on a tripod and to mount the strobe up there. You can use with the must part of umbrella brands. Your photography seems so better with that. You cannot attach with all tripos because the hole to attach is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTonyK5 on 06/18/2012

One of the main pros is definitely its price. Moreover, this thing is difficult to get in our country, so i was glad to get one here. All in all it works perfectly, and definitely fulfills its tasks. The build quality would be all right but for one thing. The part to which you attatch the flash is plastic,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections