Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantipodesman on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product is well made and solid construction and light weight. The design makes it easy to use and carry. The price and free shipping makes this very attractive. Cons:The flash bracket needs an adaptor for standard connector to tripod. OtherThoughts:My parce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfires_master on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits perfect in my light stand. The Swivel bracket doesn't have "freedom" of movements when you have the loose nut, in other words, you'll heard a "click" when change and hold in a position. (It have got a lot of positions) Cons:It's plastic! Be carefully whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am pleased with item, everything is honored as agreed and I am very satisfied, I would like to recommend to everyone cooperate because the seller complete procedure is to be applauded, thank you so much and I hope that the next one will be even better cooper... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLaurent94 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's probably the cheapest swivel flash bracket available in the internet ! The build quality is surprisingly good, many parts are metal and not plastic! Very well designed and sturdy. A must for studio amateurs. Cons:Be careful : do not overtighten the shoe scr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytvrdak on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Looks like I will use it until Ill lose it somewhere, because I dont think I need something more expensive Cons:Its plasticy, not so sturdy to hold gigantic flasheads obviously. In the hole for umbrela stick, there is a screw that is supposed to "lock"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielRM on 09/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made of a hard broken material. You can use the with speedlites flashes. Its easy to mount on a tripod and to mount the strobe up there. You can use with the must part of umbrella brands. Your photography seems so better with that. Cons:You cannot attach... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTonyK5 on 06/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:One of the main pros is definitely its price. Moreover, this thing is difficult to get in our country, so i was glad to get one here. All in all it works perfectly, and definitely fulfills its tasks. Cons:The build quality would be all right but for one thing. The part... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections