DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower/Dust Cleaner for Cameras/Lenses/Filters (Red)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Best quality price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Absolutely needed for every camera users. It doesn' matter if you are pro or not. A clean lens is mandatory for everybody ;-) And this blower will help you with that task perfectly. It is strong enough to make his job done. It's got a rubber cup to prevent accidental ... Read more

The best i've found The best i've found

Impression:Best quality price;

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/13/2013

Lenses are soiled at all, even at the accuratest photographers. Kids with playful handles, curious adults with the same hands and itself sometimes you can unsuccessfully grab or point a finger. These problems are solved by microfiber, a specialpencil (in any way zatestiry) or a slice of suede I (use). But besides fingers photoequipment motes actively ... Read more

First Second Air Blower
    0 0
  • posted byscolate on 02/21/2013

It's Cheap, easy to use even in deep holes. Clean the sensor of the camera in two seconds. No weird smell. ----------------------------------------------------------- The extreme of the tube should be in flexible rubber. ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 01/17/2013

-Cheap -Blow out a lot of wind a time -Easy to handle -Easy to use -Easy to have in you pocket -Doesnt take much space -Fits perfect in your camerabag! -Can squis it into every where..... just take out the air, and put in a place where its not ,uch space! -non cons....... they could have removed the thing on the back of it...... but that isnt any con!... Read more

Air blower! cheap, and good
    0 0
  • posted byjacivico on 12/03/2010

It's Cheap Easy to use Big tube to use in deep holes We clean the sensor of the camera in two seconds. No weird smell. Its a really good product but: I don't like the sucker on its base. Great Air blower, but maybe other colors.... black would be Ok. Better than this red. Rapid cleaning for your camera lens o camera sensor. You can clean the sensor ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections