* Tolerable construction and
* Good price
* Fits perfectly on both Nikon D3200 and Canon 1100D
* Double axis
* Two different hot shoe-mount to fit many camera models. * Don't know about the accuracy of the bubble, should be compared with a larger one.
* Takes upp the hot shoe mount if needed for external ... Read more
Made of clear plastic. Easy to see the spirit level. This spirit level is a must if you use a 3D camera to keep the horizon straight. A crooked horizon is just ugly to see, even with a 2D camera. Its cheap, no need to hesitate to buy one. This is a straight forward design I could not find any cons to ... Read more
- compact, better than two-bubbles level
- it does it work
- looks nice
- easy to use
- easy to mount - you can not use it with exterior external flashlight cause they have one same mount
- When you use build-in lifting flashlight, like on nikon d3100, you used to shift a little BubbleLevel Builg in ... Read more
- useful in a lot of situations, specially if you have a tripod without a level
- fits hot shoe in several positions - only one axis, if you want one with two axis look at sku 2341
- doesn't perfectly fit in my EOS 20D, I'm afraid I can easily dettach and I'll lose it one of these days I shoot 360 panoramas ... Read more
This little gadget does the job very well. It looks great and the build quality seams nice. Fits perfect on my Nikon D40 DSLR. Also the price is good. I’m not sure that the calibration of it is that good, but you could check it with a larger Bubble Spirit Level. You should consider what images you will ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.