DX » Community » Reviews » Resin Hot Shoe Double Axis Bubble Spirit Level for DSLR/SLR Cameras
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrezie on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Tolerable construction and * Good price * Fits perfectly on both Nikon D3200 and Canon 1100D * Double axis * Two different hot shoe-mount to fit many camera models. Cons:* Don't know about the accuracy of the bubble, should be compared with a larger one. * Tak... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVOC1794 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of clear plastic. Easy to see the spirit level. This spirit level is a must if you use a 3D camera to keep the horizon straight. A crooked horizon is just ugly to see, even with a 2D camera. Its cheap, no need to hesitate to buy one. Cons:This is a straight forward... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHalloWelt on 05/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- compact, better than two-bubbles level - it does it work - looks nice - easy to use - easy to mount Cons:- you can not use it with exterior external flashlight cause they have one same mount - When you use build-in lifting flashlight, like on nikon d3100, you used to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucaslucas80 on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- useful in a lot of situations, specially if you have a tripod without a level - fits hot shoe in several positions Cons:- only one axis, if you want one with two axis look at sku 2341 - doesn't perfectly fit in my EOS 20D, I'm afraid I can easily dettach and I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLundtoft on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little gadget does the job very well. It looks great and the build quality seams nice. Fits perfect on my Nikon D40 DSLR. Also the price is good. Cons:I’m not sure that the calibration of it is that good, but you could check it with a larger Bubble Spirit L... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections