DX » Community » Reviews » Fotopro Flip Motion Mount for Digital Camera/Camcorder (Orange)
Customer’s impression:
Perfect for long term use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: I use it to attach a GoPro to the handlebar of my bike. It is a little bit difficult to attach it but when you're done it won't move. Straps are long so you can use it in different sized pipes. It is made of aluminum,... Read more

Perfect for long term use Perfect for long term use Perfect for long term use

Impression:Perfect for long term use;

0 0 0

• posted bybgfever on 07/17/2013

Solide et efficace, je l'utilise avec un adaptateur et la Gopro sur mon VTT, c'est parfait. Je pense que ça doit aussi fonctionner sur une potence de Moto à condition qu'elle soit bien cylindrique Un peu chiant à monter. En effet les scratch s'enroulent sur eux même. Cependant une ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

super práctico, liviano, práctico, económico y de fácil montaje. Muy útil para la práctica de deportes al aire libre, ya sea en bicicleta, motocicleta, cuatriciclo, etc. no le encontré ninguna contra. posee un excelente anodizado, fácil de usar, resistente para ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byviperxp on 12/31/2012

the product does its job well. I used it several times in order to attach a portable camera to a aki helmet - and the job was done. Sony , Petax, Panasonic - no problem for this little guy. I recommend to take some test shots/videos after you attach it - you may have to re-adjust the angle. not easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJannickB on 12/21/2012

I really love it! It's stable and well-built. The connection to the camera may or may not be a bit too small, but it's nice that it CAN move a bit. It really IS hard to tape the straps together. I struggle with it every time. And after a couple of months, the velcro starts to loose grip. I taped it earlier,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Good material construction. It is small and may be folded. The camera feels safe when correctly mounted. The Velcro straps may be versatile. But it is a relly pain in the *** to attach it correctly on motorcycle handlebars. The great advantage of this camera mount is that you may install it in every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhernantojo7 on 09/17/2012

Very good construction and look, it has a good stand to tie to the bike stein or similar divice. It is very light and the attachment mechanism is easy to use and secure. Designed for small cameras. It is easy to install and release the camera and also very easy to mount in your bike. Although many people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynapo0710 on 04/15/2012

- Excellent product, ideal for use by way of a Go-Pro camera, support is enough for a DSLR or a compact. - May also be used with other devices - A good price for the product, is a good deal. - Not looks fragile, perfect for extreme sports. - Recommended to protect the camera - None so far is a good product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForny on 03/23/2012

It’s a super useful gadget for attaching any camera into the bike helmet. When used with a bike its super useful, it fits easily, and doesn’t move with vibration. I do mountain biking and use the support on my helmet and am very pleased. My camera is a Samsung ES17 and is very strong in support, making ... Read more

Fotopro Fotopro Fotopro

0 0 0

• posted byyomadagun on 08/10/2011

a very nice product i own the canon 60D and used the canon 18-200 lens and it worked very well on flat cement roads. but if your planing to use this mount with an DSLR in rocky or unstable ground you might want to slip a small piece of rubber under the mount so it will not slip around.this is not a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections