DX » Community » Reviews » Resin Hot Shoe Bubble Spirit Level for DSLR/SLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

This is a very cheap investment that can save you some headache. Works pretty well and it also looks kinda good. Everybody with a camera that has hot shoe will ask where you got it - for that same reason I ended up giving my first one away and had to bought a couple more. The black material that goes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajorgealves on 11/23/2013

Nível discreto que pode ser utilizado em qualquer tipo de maquina que tenha suporte para flash externo. Bastante funcional para ser utilizado em modalidade fotográficas especificas Sem pontos negativos a descrever Peça simples, fácil de colocação, resistente que não ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjfarinas80 on 11/20/2013

Protege las conexiones del flash de manera efectiva. No se si el nivel es muy util pero es un buen añadido, mejor asi que solo una pieza de goma. La bolita del nivel nivel se puede salir y perderse. Por lo demas no le veo ningun inconveniente. Realiza su funcion perfectamente. Se coloca facilmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaducarneiro on 10/22/2013

Item muito funcional, Fácil de instalar, ajuste perfeito, pequeno, leve, discreto. Perfeito para ajustes com tripé, facilitando o alinhamento e reduzindo a necessidade de pós processamento para ajuste de horizonte e demais alinhamentos. A cor do líquido poderia ser mais escura, facilitando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrykeroz on 10/22/2013

Useful device especially when setting up your camera on a tripod on uneven ground. Rapid confirmation that you've got your horizon reasonably straight, and helps confirm that your tripod is right in every elevation for panning situations including panorama shots. Protects hotshoe terminals so also acts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytengdahl on 09/03/2013

Cheap and well working level for DSLR/SLR cameras. Made of rubber/plastic and connects to flash shoe. Works well. Protects the hot. Lightweight and small size, means it is convenient to carry with camera all the time installed on the shoe. Quality fells a bit "cheap" Worked well with my FujiFilm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamon87 on 05/29/2013

This is a simple but a must have accessory. The main purpose is to level your camera when you are using a tripod. It fits like a glove at your external flash support. None! By the way, I can not imagine something wrong with this simple item. I think is better to you have this simple accessory then buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteveo on 05/23/2013

Fits into the hot shoe of a Canon T3i without any issues. Very snug fit, very unlikely to fall out. Very snug fit. If you need to remove it hastily you may have some issues. Due to the design, it does not provide much information about the degree to which the camera is tilted. What I mean is that any ... Read more

Bubble Level in a Canon T3i Bubble Level in a Canon T3i close-up

0 0 0

• posted bypcmihnea on 05/15/2013

Very useful alternative to the simple, plastic cover that comes with the camera. I don't use my Hot Shoe so often (for ex. external flash, or microphone), so I needed some utility out of that receptacle. Also, I sometimes take a picture not exactly horizontaly, so an always-on bubble level was the solution.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytildantore on 05/08/2013

It is cheap so I bought this one mostly for fun, but after I got it I saw that it wasn't as bad as expected. I haven't tested it against a real spirit level, but when tested with the one in my camera it seems to do the job well. Not many cons, but it may be a bit too good of a fit into my hotshoe (Canon ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections