Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's cheap.
- Accurate when it's aligned properly...
- ... except that one of the three I bought wasn't quite so accurately aligned.
- I suppose I should've read it more carefully, but "resin" can be fairly ambiguous. Well, let me be very clear to all potential buyers: the material used is essentially *RUBBER*. Complete with that yucky smell that'll be on your fingers after you have handled it enough.
- The above-mentioned not-so-accurate piece still had rubber shavings dangling from various ends. I had to pluck them away.
- Because it's rubber, it's a snug fit, which is good in its own way, but it can be very hard to remove on some cameras.
It works as well as expected (provided you get a good sample), but the material used left me a little dissatisfied. I really was expecting hard plastic, like those covers you get elsewhere.
Still, if you don't use hotshoe flashes much (one camera of mine is more or less going to do without) you can place one permanently on and forget about it. No more worries with having to remember the usual 2-3 bubble leveller!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.