DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN462 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvetus on 09/20/2011

- First of all Excellent price. - Good build quality, feels pretty sturdy. - The rotating head is an asset because it allows you to bounce your flash easily. - VERY bright, can illuminate a fair distance. Be careful when firing the flash because you can temporarily blind someone. - The inbuilt flash diffuser is very useful until you buy a better external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaminc on 06/29/2010

The pros to this flash is of course the price; one of the cheapest available options to the casual photographer. Build quality is really good. Sturdy, solid and fits on the EOS 500d well. Nice pouch included to keep it in new condition. The only con I can see is a relatively big one - whilst it works with my camera, only on manual mode, like it's not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyarogami on 06/19/2010

- Works perfectly with my Canon S5 IS. - Extremely cheap compared to Canon's cheapest SpeedLite flash - Great build quality - doesn't feel cheap or flimsy - The built-in diffuser works nicely - The tilt/rotation adjustment is really handy - Setting the flash level manually is a bit of a pain, but the wheel is sturdy and doesn't stray from the chosen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJazzpirate on 04/08/2010

Works VERY well with my Sony A200, coupled with http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11203 just simply works. and that's that. It feels EXTREMELY solid, made out of good materials. Low voltage, 6V, so no worries about toasting your cameras. The diffuser and flashcard is a really cool feature. It seems to have a minor delay that I can't seem to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections