DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN465 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Nikon TTL/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypapagal4o on 03/06/2013

Small price, cheaper than Nikon Flash. perfect quality for this price. Very good packing. Have good soft case for protection. Not problem with delivery. Not good battery cover. Difficult to close it. Can be broken if it's close not carefully. Very good quality for price. Very good packaged. Easy for using. Have TTL that is very important and helpful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskinmantra on 01/17/2013

best price, best quality and speed available! very good for a flash photos in low light environments. Optimal battery life, enough's click and ideal weight. AF assist light seems to not work, the battery seems to be very fragile, no zoom. Best for Nikon, not recommend for CANON Optimal battery life, enough's click and ideal weight, 10x cheaper than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexakm on 07/05/2011

Best price in the segment of flash for beginners. Excellent quality of materials. Diffuser and reflector work. TTL is not wrong even once. To the best of a very practical and powerful flash. AF illuminator helps. Batteries will last a long time. recharges quickly Deficiencies are not found, there was no time to flash me disappointed or let down. About ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylmtfsji on 04/11/2011

Really, really cheap, an incredible bargain considering the price and the utility of this flash. Unless you are a pro or an advanced amateur photographer, this flash is an excelente option, perhaps doesn´t have a lot of options o menues, but you really don´t need these in 90% percent of the photos. I use it in a D70, a it does his job perfect. The battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfanovis on 03/02/2011

In photography it's often said that you have what you pay for... If you are not a demanding photo expert, and wants to improve a flash pictures on family dinners, or during picnics with the kids, this product will serve you very well. The finish is not the best and the battery compartment seems more fragile than an eggshell. The impression I get every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoli14 on 11/09/2010

Very cheap (you can have 3 of YN for the price of Nikon SB600); you will look like a pro for little money as well as Nikon SB600; TTL; quite powerful; AF assist light; Batteries last long AF assist light seems to not work in some cases (maybe it's fault of my Nikon D60?); no zoom; The highest power level may cause heating and overheating. (No problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygwizard on 09/02/2010

- Surprisingly good build quality - Does what it says - Cheap, compared to brand - Battery door is a bit flimsy when opened - If flash is off, it still shoots and then you cannot turn it on again until you get the batteries out (hard reset). I'm quite surprised with this flash, it is my first, so I cannot honestly compare to SB-600, but friend who knows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXlerate on 08/18/2010

-CHEAP! -Nikon TTL -Build quality better than expected -Versatile flash tilt and swivel -AF assist seems to work -Decent recycle time (very fast at lower settings and about 3-5 seconds at highest with fresh Eneloops) -Not the brightest flash around Used this flash in harsh sunlight and in very dimly lit rooms and performs well in all situations. TTL ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMugenkun on 07/23/2010

Works pretty good with my Nikon D60, has TTL, Manual flash level control, diffuser and bounce card. The head turns perfectly and feels pretty solid. Could be a little more powerful, but it's not really a con. The battery cover door is a little difficult to close with the batteries on, and fells like it could break easily. The Silica Gel that came inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaerX2 on 04/02/2010

- tilt and swivel range is good - automatic i-TTL and full manual - full power seems to be available in automatic mode also (many flashguns don't support this) - simple, intuitive interface - mechanically identical to YN-460 (of which I already have three) - could be a little more powerful - the battery cover door could be a little easier to use, but ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections