DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN460 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Slave Mode/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
  • 5 star 46 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good pretty good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyolmmr on 09/01/2014

This is an amazing speedlight despite it doesn't have much scope, but it's a nice product and it saved me from lots of bad-lighting situations. Read more

Impression:pretty good;

0 0
  • posted bydaditc on 08/19/2014

Very good for this price!! I been browsing and found the YONGNUO Speedlite YN460 is at reasonable price for my budget, and was wandering on your thoughts on this speed light, also looked at the YN-560 ones, I would love a set of them, but a little high in my budget. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byabsented on 05/02/2014

• Low cost • Very good quality • Several modes • Good light power • Easy to use (Plug-and-play as is) • Synchronization with the camera (works without connection to the camera, synchronously with it)!!!!!! • AA batteries (good, when you can't charge the Li-pol battery) • Rapidly decreases the charge (2400 mA/h batteries used) • No iformation display ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 02/08/2014

- Perfect packaging and presentation, including a soft velvet bag - Arrived pretty fast - Works properly in my Canon EOS 450d - Great material - Easy to understand instructions and working No cons by now. In muy camera, you can´t configure it from it, you have to do it manually in the flash, but it's not a big problem. It's a great flash at a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorpuscul on 12/11/2013

The flash was recognized and worked from the very first time. You can rotate it pretty easily to the needed angle and the light power adjustment is easy to adjust. I used four AA alkaline batteries (non-rechargeable) and they did a great job. Re-arm time for the flash varies, but it was ok for me. I took some picture in complete darkness and they turned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmykify on 12/03/2013

Cheap, good build, easy to use, quite powerful, recharges quickly enough. Not zoomable, struggles a bit as a slave in daylight (as do all optical slaves, even expensive ones). You should consider ordering a snoot as well, as it's not zoomable, especially if you want detail spot lighting or fancy Terry Richardson snap portraits. A lot of bang for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblazecollie on 11/22/2013

--wireless flash using on board flash in slave mode --sync via the hot shoe --PC sync capable --fast recharge --low power use --good overall quality --built in diffuser --multiple slave modes --nice packaging --TTL --none that i can think I use this flash on an L bracket, offset to my camera via a PC sync cable. It balances out the weight on my setup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinasix on 09/17/2013

YONGNUO YN460 is a great, very useful, versatile and very economical. Do not consume too much battery, a problem typical of the flashes. It is very easy to use. It's great as a main flash but also gives excellent results as a slave flash. For this application includes a simple but practical plastic base, which provides support and supplies two support ... Read more

my flash
    0 0
  • posted byFozzimus on 09/16/2013

I was positivelly surprised with the quality of this build. The flash itself is quite robust, and better finished than I thought. This makes it an extremelly good buy for its very low cost. Works as advertised, including the slave modes. Doesn't come with any batteries, and uses 4AA. Don't forget to get a recharcheable set of 4AA batteries. Could have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvansituu on 08/22/2013

Precio/Calidad muy bueno para los que empiezan a usar flash en el mundo de las reflex. Es muy basico y 0 complicado, para retratos es perfecto y no tiene nada que envidiarle a uno mas caro. lleva 4 pilas doble AA que en argentina, cuestan el 30% de lo que sale el flash. es bastante lento la regeneracion cuando lo podes a nivel 3 a 5 de potencia, pero ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections