DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN460 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Slave Mode/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
  • 5 star 41 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmykify on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, good build, easy to use, quite powerful, recharges quickly enough. Cons:Not zoomable, struggles a bit as a slave in daylight (as do all optical slaves, even expensive ones). OtherThoughts:You should consider ordering a snoot as well, as it's not zoomable, especiall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinasix on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:YONGNUO YN460 is a great, very useful, versatile and very economical. Do not consume too much battery, a problem typical of the flashes. It is very easy to use. It's great as a main flash but also gives excellent results as a slave flash. For this application includes a... Read more

my flash
    0 0
  • posted byFozzimus on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was positivelly surprised with the quality of this build. The flash itself is quite robust, and better finished than I thought. This makes it an extremelly good buy for its very low cost. Works as advertised, including the slave modes. Cons:Doesn't come with any batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamascenodu on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product and cheap. Its the third i buy and they work very well together. YOu can scale the intesity of the flash and the infra red sensor is very good so you can use it as a slave flash Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:I let one of them fall and broke the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpfabio on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low-cost on-camera flash is a universal function with manual control and a built-svetosinhronizatorom, compatible with all cameras with standard hot shoe (the use of cameras with Sony / Minolta possible by using adapter Yongnuo YN-H3). Features: Built-in refle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardo.iki on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente quality for the price. Very happy with the product. The product appears to be very resistant and durable. Looks like very quality for the knee systen and the adjustment buttons. Cons:I had no problems with the product. I'm using it for one month. The quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypnoel on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super cheap. Mine comes with metal hot shoe. Feels sturdy and solid. Work perfectly as a slave or main flash. Super easy to use. The power level selection works flawlessly. Comes with pouch and stand. The diffuser and reflector works perfectly. Cons:It only sinc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuii21 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good for beginners in Photography, recomendadissimo for anyone who wants to learn how to work with lighting forced Otima construction, good number guide, marvelous speed loading, simple and functional, perfect! and much, much cheaper! Cons:What do not have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubennc91 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's amazing, even better than I thought. It's simple to use and a great tool for a photographer at a great price. The packaging protects it very well and the box is very well prepared. Cons:Can not think of any. Maybe the shipping time is great, but of course is understa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasgar5 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and gives a lot of light. It has a manual mode and 2 slave modes: one for regular slave and one for slave action with preflash ignore. Fantastic Cons:actually, none, but if i had to mention something... you need to press the on button just a tad longer tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections