DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN460 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Slave Mode/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
  • 5 star 41 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• You will not regret! Just Buy it!

posted by gladiuz on 08/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very very good build quality. Looks just like canon/nikon flashes. Solid feeling. Pretty cheep for what you get.
    Easy set up and pretty fast flash charging time.
    Works very good when set up as on a slave mode (got 2 mods for this S1 and S2) the optic in frot works good and for now i had no missfires using my canon 500D.
    Very good lightning options. You can choose the amount of light generated by the flash.
    Extremly powerfull flash for some one like me. I almost dont use the fullpower (only rare occasions)

Cons:

I am not a pro photographer. If you enjoy taking family / group photos. Or just want to light up the area a bit (just dont forget to buy a flash diffuser or a softbox) this will fit your needs.
    The battery compartment a bit tricky and i have the feeling that ican broke it some day. But if you will be a bit gentle i guess you will have no problems at all.

OtherThoughts:

As i said again you will not regret it. I wantet to order 2 of them right away specially after reading very good reviews on the forums (money talks right? i dont compare it to OEM canon flashes with).
    Now i am ordering another one. If you need a set don hasitate go an buy

Bottomline:

As i said again you will not regret it. I wantet to order 2 of them right away specially after reading very good reviews on the forums (money talks right? i dont compare it to OEM canon flashes with).
    Now i am ordering another one. If you need a set don hasitate go an buy couple of these

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections