Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuksDeal on 12/18/2014

Pros: easy to put on, good material which lasts a long time, and does not damage the chain when hitting against it. Cons: None Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylenscape on 12/05/2013

The protector is made of durable, rubber foam with soft cloth on it. The velcro are long and holds tight. Once when it mounted in the position, rubber part doesn't aloud to slide away. It is easy adjustable and serve to protect frame from chain scratches. One or two millimeters more in thickness wouldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMraguilera on 08/06/2013

Good price. It's shimano parts. It's wich neoprene and velcro. The part that covers the box is pretty good, and it does not damage the frame when the chain splashes or others materials (branches, shrubs or others). Is a bit short to cover the entire box-pedalier The threads are pretty bad and that over ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIllusiones on 07/04/2013

Bom acabamento, poderia ser maior a logomarca, velcro em toda a extenção, boa fixação, cumpre o q promete, fácil lavagem, ficou bem melhor q a fita que tinha instalado na bicicleta. a bicicleta ficou até mais bonita, preço muito atraente, tem costura reforçada ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 06/28/2013

- Extremely cheap, worth every coin! - Very useful and protect chainstay against chain slaps, scratch and oil smudges - Looks nice (mine is blue), quality is good enough - Washable, durable - Easy to install and remove - It's a bit loose on my bike frame and require home-made fixing (tape) I was used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynafikman on 06/05/2013

Nice and cheap solution for protecting your frame. Will protect the painting of the bike from damaging by chain. None so far. I have nothing against, so I think kind of hard to put more and think it's normal product. The neoprene material would be thicker, but the price will be more expensive. I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySashock33 on 05/24/2013

It is really "must have" for every rider. Cheap and simple detail of your bicycle, very durable and elegant. Velcro fastener is reliable variant, even for off-road riding. Black colour is an optimum option for this accessory because no spot of the dirt, oil or grass could be visible on such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeNo94 on 05/23/2013

A bit shorter than I thought but I suppose it's long enough to protect the chain stay Material is a bit on the thin side (but for something less than $2, this is a pretty good deal) None others The neoprene material is really thin and the velcro used seems "brittle". But since this is not meant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefanvdberg123 on 04/29/2013

It's an effective way to project your expensive bike frame. The quality is good and it fits very well. The colour on this picture above is not the same that i did get. This one is yellow and i have received a blue logo one. But its much nicer because my bike is blue. The protector is a little bit short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeLinham on 03/21/2013

Its very cheap and the material seems to be well done. The shimano logo is some kind of beautifull and its fits very well in my bicycle... For the price is good and keep your bike protected from the chains and oils that spills. Very good for offroad and downhill bicycles... I thought it was bigger...... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections