DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Front Fork Protector Pads (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirillevterov on 04/14/2014

Well manufactured, light weight, suitable for most widely used bike forks (up to about 100 mm or maximum 130 mm). Very easy to assemble. Non so far. I used these to my rental 13 bikes (some of them 10 years old) and they look better now. Also almost no dust or rain goes inside now. You need only 1-2 minutes to put both of them. I recommend to clean ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydirceucorsetti on 02/28/2013

It mainteins the inner suspension tube clean from the dirt on the road. I had to customize it by opening a rip to accomodate the break support. It also kills the lube at the suspension inner tube, and that is the main reason i'm not using it when riding on paved roads. Eu tive que customizar abrindo um rasgo para que coubesse o freio. Ele també... Read more

1 0
  • posted byazzmaster on 02/06/2013

Very cheap,expecially compared to other such products - if you look at lizard skins protectors,they cost arround 12-15 dollars for a pair. They do the job, cover your fork. I dont observe any interferance with the fork's work - i am using SR Suntour Raidon 120 mm. For a 120 mm fork, they dont really cover the stantions to their very end. If you are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydatamania on 01/25/2013

-It is easy to apply so many types of forks. -Best solution for protecting your fork from mud, dust and rocks etc. -Can be used with disc brakes. -It doesnt block fork working. -If your bike is not a Giant, it might seem meaningless. -If you dont keep it clean, and clean the dust inside. You might harm your fork. So clean it frequently. I am using it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byendorphinix on 11/12/2012

Really cheap, way cheaper than high street Fit my fox float forks great, kept loads of muck and dirt of the seals on even the muddiest days! No real cons, only that they say giant on them which might it some people off if the dont own a giant bike. But nobody will notice when they're covered in mud anyway! bought a spare set and cut them up to protect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecubillos on 10/08/2012

I bought this item to protect my road bike while carrying it at the back in my car, with another bike. They do the work. The cushion and protection level is descent. they are considerably a lot smaller in length than what I was expecting, and the adjustments are more design for a MTB fork than for a road bike. They will do the work. Don't expect them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdmachado on 05/13/2012

I bought this product almost a month ago, and I am happy with it! - Cheap. - It looks like its made of durable material. - Quality of velcro is very good. - It's really protect your shock and keeps it looking good without adding significant weight. Not at all. - To install this cover, you must to disassemble the brake system.. - The pads are wide enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoicko on 04/01/2012

Great way to protect your shocks. If you are doing a lot of countryside or offroad bike riding. The price is probably the cheapest you will find anywhere else. Looks good on your bike and gives you the confidence that your shocks will survive the off roading. :) I couldnt find any! Maybe those pads are not wide enaugh for some really thick shocks. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 02/22/2012

awesome product for guarding your bike fork. great for those who spend alot on their bikes and want to protect from dirt and scratches. a bit harder to put on than i thought it was be. I actually had to take off the wheels and then refit it but once its on it was great. i ride alot and am an extremely awesome mtn hardcore biker with the raddest skills ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byun5een on 01/15/2012

More than 3x cheaper in compare with analogs. Easily washable. I user it on my RST Capa ML and next yesr I'll use it on RockShox Tora 302. Looks not so durable, but I used it from April to November and all still ok. Also this protection can be used for fixing some cables, e.g. cyclocomputer's sensor. Sometimes I had to rearrange protection because it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections