DX » Community » Reviews » Brake Shoes with Pads for Bicycle (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomboff on 05/20/2014

These pads are great, they could cost a little less though, anyhow I find them good. After a little usage they get really soft and brake gets smooth. Pads do they job well, they do brake well even when your rims are wet. A little squeaky during the first miles of usage. The par on my rear wheel worn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarfieldp on 04/29/2014

It is sufficient for my braking needs. It is nicer to have a longer brake pad as it works better in the rain. Possibly not the best pad material, as it does not stop as quick as some so, and it may wear down the rim over time. Also, the spacers are cheap quality, so I would recommend keeping your original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMOD on 12/20/2013

Overall good brake shoes. They look bad-ass and work very well (but see below)! Installation is a breeze. Build quality is evry good. These brake shoes perform very badly when they are wet, for example when it's raining. Also they wear off faster then other brake shoes. The braking material is very hard.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarx666 on 12/11/2013

The Brake Shoes are made of fine quality rubber/plastic material, which provides good friction, and durability. They are very easy to mount on the bicycle. The size of the plug is the default size of any brake set on any bicycle. The testing I have made show that they will last at least a year, or two,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenscape on 12/05/2013

Good made, looks so fine as a 13$ pads. They made of two different softens of rubber, and the shape of it is asimetric, so the braking performance is gained up. Metal parts and screws are robust, and comes with adjusting rings. The pads profile is deep enough and will not goes flat soon. As many others,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMac990 on 11/23/2013

These brakes work very well in dry conditions and don't squeak even when brand new. Easy to install, just remove the nut, adjust on bike and screw everything back together. In wet conditions you lose precision and control over the amount of braking power you are applying to the wheel, so your tire is ... Read more

brake pads on scale, 59g mounted on my bike mounted on my bike

0 0 0

• posted bySamu111 on 11/16/2013

Great brake shoes, these are worth of buying. The breaking after the installation is excellent and these are also long lasting pads. Great quality. They come as a pair. All required parts for installation come inside the package. No major negative aspects found other than the metal parts are not that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfottybg on 10/11/2013

Great pads. Easy to install, just like any other pads. I am using them for months(I used to change my pads every month before I installed those) and I know I will stop whenever I need to. I am riding a city bike everyday and still no problems with them. Probably would last a few more months. Working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybazas on 08/07/2013

the biggest pro of theese brake shoes i think is its price. in my country they are more pricey or not good at all. mounting is like all reagular breaking shoes. dirt does not stick to them that easlly. one thing i noticed when i mounted theese on was that my fron wheel squeeks when i breake. it might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubdub on 07/21/2013

brake feel is very good IMO. I can squeeze enough to bring the rear wheel up and it doesn't take an enormous effort. It has a nice linear brake response to my pull. on my bike at least, these things squeal LOUDLY. I kind of enjoy it as it's a warning of my approach to pedestrians. The packaging isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections