DX » Community » Reviews » Brake Shoes with Pads for Bicycle (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
effective muy buena compra Excellent purchase качественные колодки Отлично покупке
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasVas01 on 06/23/2015

Качество сборки, долго не стираются, хорошо тормозят. Минусов замечено не было. Заказывал колодки в прошлом году в Россию, шли 2 месяца (спасибо почте России). Заранее подтвердил с операторам, что заказ есть в наличии. Посылка качественно упакована, мяться там нечему, колодки пришли в целости и к... Read more

Impression:эффективный,Отлично покупке, качественные колодки;

0 0 0

• posted by9197562 on 05/08/2015

Prodados este fin de semana y una muy buena calidad de Frenado

Impression:muy buena compra,effective,Excellent purchase;

0 0 0

• posted byTanzerBY on 02/27/2015

That is my second purchase of the same product over the last two years. Just got the two pairs purchased back then on my bike and immediately has ordered a replacement for the future for other two bikes. Nice design. Solid material. Stable parts. Top quality.

Impression:Excellent purchase;

0 0 0

• posted byaitoricondo on 01/27/2015

Buen precio. Vale para todos los usos.

Impression:muy buena compra;

0 0 0

• posted bysorinake84 on 11/24/2014

This brake shoes are simple but effective. Very good but in the rainy season and dry season. Are a very good solution in the absence of disc brakes.

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted bytranstorners on 08/24/2014

Besides the cool design, i found this brake shoes more durable than regular ones. I can found it in local stores but it cost just the double. So I bought a lot of these and now have my own stock. The design is not just cool, there's a transversal cut which is perfect for wipe out the water and if... Read more

Impression:Excellent purchase;

0 0 0

• posted bytomboff on 05/20/2014

These pads are great, they could cost a little less though, anyhow I find them good. After a little usage they get really soft and brake gets smooth. Pads do they job well, they do brake well even when your rims are wet. A little squeaky during the first miles of usage. The par on my rear wheel I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarfieldp on 04/29/2014

It is sufficient for my braking needs. It is nicer to have a longer brake pad as it works better in the rain. Possibly not the best pad material, as it does not stop as quick as some so, and it may wear down the rim over time. Also, the spacers are cheap quality, so I would recommend keeping your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMOD on 12/20/2013

Overall good brake shoes. They look bad-ass and work very well (but see below)! Installation is a breeze. Build quality is evry good. These brake shoes perform very badly when they are wet, for example when it's raining. Also they wear off faster then other brake shoes. The braking material is it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarx666 on 12/11/2013

The Brake Shoes are made of fine quality rubber/plastic material, which provides good friction, and durability. They are very easy to mount on the bicycle. The size of the plug is the default size of any brake set on any bicycle. The testing I have made show that they will last at least a year, I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: