DX » Community » Reviews » Brake Shoes with Pads for Bicycle (Pair)
  • 5 star 21 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfottybg on 10/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great pads. Easy to install, just like any other pads. I am using them for months(I used to change my pads every month before I installed those) and I know I will stop whenever I need to. I am riding a city bike everyday and still no problems with them. Probab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySflaherty49 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great stopping power, even with my bike loaded with over 250LBS including myself will stop me in a reasonable amount of time. Easy to install, contained all nuts to properly seat on brake arms. Sits flat against rim, the entire pad has good contact with the ri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFuzka on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is the second time that I order this item. It really works well with my Vbrakes When I ride in the mud or in the rain these pads works very well, they are a good replacement pads in case you need to change your old pads Cons:So far I could not find one, maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytorun on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good. Seems to be a hard rubber, so I think it may last longer. Easy to install in my Shimano V-brakes, just got the old ones out and put these. Cons:When they get wet they efficiency gets drastically reduced. I mean, much more than my old ones. S... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylassum on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install I set these up very easily on Shimano acera v braks and also on some old shimano lx vbrakes. These are good quality They look good, especially because my bike is red. all you need is a allen key to install them they are lasting well arrived in good time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfkwan on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:have been ordering these brake pads for my bikes now for a number of years. I don't bother shopping around, I just log onto DX annd buy these. They are long lasting and I know when i pull the brakes, that I will stop. I ride in all weather and pads are not affected. I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcymbala on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very impressive brake force - usable also in snow and rain - more powerfull then older shorter shoes - fits in 26' rims Cons:- in high speed braking with mud on the rims it could come to losing rubber from brake shoes - if you have rims with beaded stripes, there is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoco1 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:product quality looks good, nice shape and design, quite light for those types of braking pads. Installation and adjustment worked pretty easy. Cons:None so far. Unsure if they how long they will work. OtherThoughts:I wonder if they last very long.. the material seems to... Read more

1 1
  • posted bythepupil on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These breakpads have good braking power on my steel (chrome) rims. Much better than the stock ones that I had before (oltimer racebike). Great way of installation on your bike. Although this oldtimer needed some improvisation. Fun color and possible 2 different... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykarkul on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes packaged. Good design and quality. Longer than typical pads (72mm length). Comes with all the washers and nuts to properly install them. Cons:The two that I have installed on my front rim work very well. The two in the rear rim squeal a little. OtherThoughts:Be ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections