Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPauloHT on 08/14/2014

Pros: Cheap, small (good for carrying around), good materials. Cons: Not sure if it'll last. Final thoughts: Cheap little aluminum pump. Works as it should and it's good for carrying on a toolbox cause of it's small size, but for daily use at work it's probably better to get a sturdier more reliable pump. Also this one might feel better to use if you'... Read more

Impression:Good product,Cheap,Small;

0 0
  • posted byxavaska on 07/07/2014

Very good Desoldering Pump at all. very light weight, good spring load, fast in discharge but needs light pressure to charge. Good suction, works very well if you have some pratice in desoldering, cleaning pin works. Another good thing, no kick back, very balanced Difficult to dismantle, in fact i didn't achieve it. I'm waiting a real need to clean,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamei56 on 05/24/2014

This desoldering does a great job. Great suction, amazingly built. Very cheap but does not look like it. Cleaning it is also easy. None really. For this price you really can't go wrong. If you don't have one, get one. Get this with a desoldering braid. Make sure you add solder to the joints that you are desoldering to create a heat bridge, and then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybulatikus on 04/08/2014

Really cheap! Very nice build quality Easy to operate - push the piston, heat the solder, quickly bring the tip of device closely and push the button Does what it meant to do - sucks heated solder Still haven't found any I'm using it for four month now, it still works and seems like a new one. A really needed to be bought tool if you are constructing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhe636465 on 03/14/2014

The quality of the materials is very good, is very easy to use and has a good suction. The price is also excelent. Until now, no cons for this product. Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintaining. Works perfectly to remove soldering material. Would recommend others to buy. Very good product for hobby and other small stuff. To use, just heat up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Good enough quality for its task. It has enough sucking power to suck up solder. Mechanism seems like it won't break anytime soon. I guess the tip could always be made out of a material that doesn't melt as easily. It will start to melt if it touches your soldering iron, but I think you will find that with many desoldering pumps. Just be careful I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreddefly on 11/03/2013

Great quality and precision, works as it is supposed. The suction is very strong, better the expected! It's very easy to use. The nozzle can withstand high temperatures, it dosen't get burnt or deformed. None i'w seen so far. Have been using the desoldering pump for a couple of months now, it works just as well now as when it was new. Very easy to use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacksbbq on 09/25/2013

I bought this to replace an older plastic solder sucker I bought at a rat shack many years ago. It seems to have sturdy construction and functions smoothly. It sucks. No, wait. That isn't a con. It's supposed to suck. Cheaper than anything I could get at the local places and at least as nice. If you need to occasionally desolder things, this works pretty ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJohnWayner on 08/11/2013

Best desoldering pump I've tried so far. Durable, cheap price, great quality and feels solid and strong. I can't think of any. It might be difficult to use the first time, but a few videos and practice solved this issue for me. I recommend to clean it often, I usually clean it after every desoldering session but that's because I desolder many components.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDENCD on 06/16/2013

It's very cheap and looks durable. It's very easy to use and has good ergonomics unfortunately the "clicking" mechanism is made of plastic and it did not seem to be able to handle the strength of the inner spring. The plastic part split in half after two "clicks" Although it looks well built and quite rigid, it failed after using ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections