DX » Community » Reviews » Reflective Night-time Safety Red 4-LED Wrist Strips (Pair/2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskyzzz on 11/19/2013

It is really reflective and with 4 LED which can be set to always on or blinking. Useful for sports eg cycling, running where you want to be noticed in dark areas as to avoid accidents. Would buy again. The battery part is exposed. So in the event of rain, the IC might be shock circuited. So I need to find a plastic to cover it to make it water proof.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygooodgoood on 10/21/2013

very nice and bright strips. Good reflective material on them. I am using it on my night biking to work. Can be used on legs or arms, strips are long enough. Leds have good bright - batteries are not fixed very well, they may be released immediatelly, but it is not happend to me for all the time - it seems that it has big consumption, it is quickly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygermanmoggia on 03/07/2013

Excellent! received in Argentina after a month and a couple of days. Reflective material is excellent ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyanivc72 on 09/05/2011

I'm using it during my jogging and biking. The product is very simple to use and very easy to handle. The velcro is fit great to almost any size, the led is powerfull and can be seen from a long range. The led has a on/off option whitch is good to use it if you need it or not. The wrist is reflective for more safty. It come with battery so jusy put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmmalai on 05/21/2011

This strips are very well made. In addition to the velcro, they have an elastic section so they fit very well around your ankles or arms. The reflective material is superior quality, extremely bright and the light-green color it's the most suitable for being see at night. The led's are also bright and red. None I can find, they are an excellent safety ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorsangres on 01/14/2011

Excelente producto, muy buena calidad de contruccion, realmente es muy reflectivo y cumple con sus fin de manera mas que satisfactoria. Excellent product, very good quality of construction, it really is very reflective and fulfills its purpose in a more than satisfactory. no he encontrado ninguna, solo el precio que es un poco elevado, igualmente encontre ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections