DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 16dBi Directional High Gain 16-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (RP-SMA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaxfor on 01/19/2014

looks solid. aluminum material. robust construction such as that of a TV antenna. I could not find any missing. it's not used already. sma plug on me because I do not. I could not find any missing. it's not used already. sma plug on me because I do not. If you must use the wifi ago sma plug to find. ... Read more

16 dbi 16 dbi with alfa

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopgsilva on 01/06/2014

It is a good antenna, well built, now I can use it to use my neighbor wi-fi, with his permission of course! The cable is not detachable, you can only icrease the size of the cable by buying an extension wich means you will loose quality. There are other options in DX, you sould look at all to see wich ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byppllaassmmaa on 11/18/2013

Solved my problem with weak WiFi signal from the internet provider. Really directional, the hotspot that was barely detectable on the built-in antenna in my notebook (and not able to connect) was completely clear and reliable with this antenna. The directionality is several angular degrees. The holder ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybackwash on 09/15/2013

- very cheap in comparison to other yagi/parabolic antennas I've seen or used - lightweight - relatively low profile - comes with mounting ring for pole - has a relatively long signal cable (about 1metre;I haven't actually measured it, it's approx.) - sends nearly all signal forward and aft of the antenna ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysukoa on 05/11/2013

Excellent quality, good cable and material. Buy it if you really need a directional antenna for your wifi conexion. Well, in my case, I purchase an internet conexion pack after I bought the antenna and I didn't have the chance to use it at all. I may sell it or exchange it for some other item, at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknotbo on 04/01/2013

He ganado en calidad y cantidad en la señal de recepción, alcanzo más señales wifi, y las que estaban al límite de la recepción son ahora más estables He ganado menos de lo esperado, pero quizás yo fuese demasiado optimista Es algo grande y difícil de buscar ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byzenaak on 02/03/2013

It has a very nice build quality. I have it on a dish tripod, and it looks great. There is a place where I get my wifi from, and I am not easily able to reach it. It is about 600 feet away. When I did a site survey, I use to only get about 4 or 5 ssids, I now get well over 150 ssids. The screws will ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bybindo79 on 01/30/2013

It seems to be a good quality item. It's very easy to install. I just had to plug it to the router and point to another one. This antenna did the job for me. Now I can get signal from a house to another and redistribute it via AP Bridge. Good for those who want to share internet. Signal could be a little ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMaxim Pozdnov on 08/19/2012

1.aluminum body will not rust 1.Antenna SKU: 37185 gives the same gain at a distance of 500 m 2.RP-SMA connector is not new, gold cover is erased 3.Two screws have a little rusty. Tried to direct the antenna from the house to the ground and scan the phone with wi-fi. State, along the axis of the antenna ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byBallistiCuffs on 12/05/2011

This unit offers a hefty 6-10dB gain over an Omnidirectional antenna & 3-5 db gain over a cantenna. The most notable result for me was the difference between the connection speed of the cantenna vs. this wifi Yagi. The cantenna, although somewhat directional, still has a more dispersed transceive ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections