DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 16dBi Directional High Gain 16-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (RP-SMA)
  • 5 star 22 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good antenna, well built, now I can use it to use my neighbor wi-fi, with his permission of course! Cons:The cable is not detachable, you can only icrease the size of the cable by buying an extension wich means you will loose quality. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

3 0
  • posted byppllaassmmaa on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solved my problem with weak WiFi signal from the internet provider. Really directional, the hotspot that was barely detectable on the built-in antenna in my notebook (and not able to connect) was completely clear and reliable with this antenna. The directionality is sev... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybackwash on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheap in comparison to other yagi/parabolic antennas I've seen or used - lightweight - relatively low profile - comes with mounting ring for pole - has a relatively long signal cable (about 1metre;I haven't actually measured it, it's approx.) Cons:- sends nearly... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysukoa on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, good cable and material. Buy it if you really need a directional antenna for your wifi conexion. Cons:Well, in my case, I purchase an internet conexion pack after I bought the antenna and I didn't have the chance to use it at all. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknotbo on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:He ganado en calidad y cantidad en la señal de recepción, alcanzo más señales wifi, y las que estaban al límite de la recepción son ahora más estables Cons:He ganado menos de lo esperado, pero quizás yo fuese demasiado optimista O... Read more

3 0
  • posted byzenaak on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very nice build quality. I have it on a dish tripod, and it looks great. There is a place where I get my wifi from, and I am not easily able to reach it. It is about 600 feet away. When I did a site survey, I use to only get about 4 or 5 ssids, I now get well o... Read more

5 0
  • posted bybindo79 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seems to be a good quality item. It's very easy to install. I just had to plug it to the router and point to another one. This antenna did the job for me. Now I can get signal from a house to another and redistribute it via AP Bridge. Good for those who want to share... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMaxim Pozdnov on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.aluminum body will not rust Cons:1.Antenna SKU: 37185 gives the same gain at a distance of 500 m 2.RP-SMA connector is not new, gold cover is erased 3.Two screws have a little rusty. OtherThoughts:Tried to direct the antenna from the house to the ground and scan the pho... Read more

4 1
  • posted byBallistiCuffs on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit offers a hefty 6-10dB gain over an Omnidirectional antenna & 3-5 db gain over a cantenna. The most notable result for me was the difference between the connection speed of the cantenna vs. this wifi Yagi. The cantenna, although somewhat direction... Read more

4 0
  • posted byset4s on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Boost level is quite good. It reaches +11 dBi comparing to my 3 dBi omni antenna. Easy to use. Relatively long cable. Cons:There might be cheaper variants of this exact antenna on the internet. Build quality is not very good, but this does not drop signal stre... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections