DX » Community » Reviews » 11.1V 1200mAh Lithium Polymer Lipo Battery Pack for 6-CH V3/V4-Series R/C Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinkuhl on 03/10/2014

Good discharge rate Nice price Good current capacity Good quality material (Lithium Polymer batteries are the best one for general robotics and general eletronics use) Didn't find any cons until now I would recommend it for small and medium-small robots. Such as line following robots, given that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPencheff on 08/07/2013

Shipping took less than 10 days, the batteries were very well packed, they were also charged at 11.3V which is not exactly the storage voltage but its a pass. The battery itself looks very solid, the cables are strong and the right length. No cons so far Great bang for the buck! Fits well in my Blade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluestreak101 on 05/26/2013

Looks like a battery. Feels like a battery. Works like a battery. Dont know how long for yet but that is coming. It charged on my normal LiPo charger as expected and balanced ok. Cable is reasonably long and the balance lead is its usual twisted short self you get from everywhere. None yet. The label ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

I bought three of them for my scrap built park flyers to replace the very old 1000mAh batteries. They give my 25 amps without any problems (24 would be within the spec. But be aware: if always using the LiPo at the maximum rating, it's lifetime will shorten!). The batteries came quite well balanced and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycolajunk on 06/11/2010

I bought this lipo battery for extra power and flytime in my Honey Bee king 2, it fits perfectly in the batteryholder. Although the capacity is 1200mAh in comparison to the standard E-Sky 1000mAh battery, the extra weight does not give extra flighttime. In comparison to the original E-Sky lipo battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjalare on 05/19/2010

This battery is recommended for use in model airplanes R / C Helicopters R / C and any average power consumption device. Pros: - Size adjustment. - Weight low. - Perfect finish. - Cables and connectors are standard and good quality. T-dean to replace JST. - Average capacity. There's nothing negative.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycolajunk on 05/19/2010

As usual by DX, low price! It fits perfectly in one of my helicopters from E-Sky± the Honey bee King 2. After about 5 cycles, the third lipo-cell became substantial less powerful. Maybe I recieved a bad one, but I hesitate to order another. It is a cheap Lipo for a Honey Bee King 2 helicopter. Intermediate ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections