DX » Community » Reviews » 30X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblablablabl on 04/04/2014

- nice box of good quality plastic; - real metall and real thick glass (two or even more santimeters); - two extra bright leds; - optics is good - coating of framework looks like cheap; - the leds and the tumbler switch also look not very presentable; It's heavy and you can feel that it's not a toy but serious thing. And it works great. Quality of coating ... Read more

External view Leds and switch Working in the dark
    0 0
  • posted byhobertshof on 03/21/2014

This device is so practical. It is small yet handy and the led lights allow you to use it under all lightconditions. Batteries last long and DX sells replacement batteries for peanuts. The screws in the body can get loosened. and may get lost. I solved that problem by turning it out, put in a drop of glue and put it back in. Be sure that the you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 12/03/2013

Very Bright LEDs; Even brighter than most keychain lights. This makes for a very bright, clear image without having to contend with shadows. Very Good quality lens with excellent magnification. Short battery life. This needs to have a dual position switch (Off, 1-LED, 2-LED) as most of the time one LED will be enough. Lens was very loose in housing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 03/31/2013

This is a tool which not needs review because it's so useful. This one has light, what a marvelous thing. Used already for: Tiny pieces manipulation shard in finger(s) notice read electronic inspection and soldering Funny things with sun (be aware, it burns) I should have more of it... This is small, well built, easy packing, manipulating. you can even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotoleganes on 02/20/2013

Although I bought it for a specific reason (I am fond of mushrooms and I wanted to be able to perceive details that escape normal vision) as I got it I realized account of the number of applications that has this magnificent Magnifier both at home and in the field. in an infinite number of assemblies or equipment domestic is very useful so as to observe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/11/2013

1) Full metal coating magnifying glass magnifier 2) LED currency detecting & jewelry identifying type 3) Features 3 LEDs 4) Push the switch to turn on/ off 5) Power by 3xLR1130 batteries 6) Magnification: 30x * Application Range: - Industrial purpose - Medical science - Coins and stamp - Geography - Circuit board and printing industry - Gardening ... Read more

0X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illu
    2 1
  • posted byRadek81 on 11/10/2012

The quality is excellent. Lens material is glass (for cheaper product you get plastics). I use it very often during my work on electronics parts. The included light is very useful. You can use it in the dark and you don't need to find the ligth switch :) May be the fixation of envelope by two screws is not the best. but you can use screwdriver and fix ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVDFZ on 01/05/2012

I am a jeweler and this is a very good loupe. it has sharp view, even by the edges. this is a quality loupe! It feels steady and stays open when you open it. It also comes with plasticbox. mine came with broken leds. since I´m in need of good light when I´m working this is a problem. a loupe like this costs nearly 30dollar if you by it from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterlonz on 11/15/2011

Rugged plastic protective case with clear acrylic lid. Magnifier is all metal construction, nicely polished & bright finished. Lens is glass & seems of sound quality with no obvious distortion. The LEDs are bright, somewhat bluish but make observation in poor light a breeze. LED switch is a little awkward but given the compact nature overall ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeSat on 08/09/2011

Nice bright light for looking at small objects, even when light is very low. Batteries last a long time. Even when they are getting weak, turn off for a few minutes and you can use it again. Glass, not plastic so you get a nice clear image. Solid construction, I am not afraid to throw it in my toolbox. Battery cover requires the supplied tool to remove ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections