DX » Community » Reviews » 30X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Bright LEDs; Even brighter than most keychain lights. This makes for a very bright, clear image without having to contend with shadows. Very Good quality lens with excellent magnification. Cons:Short battery life. This needs to have a dual position switch (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a tool which not needs review because it's so useful. This one has light, what a marvelous thing. Used already for: Tiny pieces manipulation shard in finger(s) notice read electronic inspection and soldering Funny things with sun (be aware, it burns) Cons:I shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotoleganes on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although I bought it for a specific reason (I am fond of mushrooms and I wanted to be able to perceive details that escape normal vision) as I got it I realized account of the number of applications that has this magnificent Magnifier both at home and in the f... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Full metal coating magnifying glass magnifier 2) LED currency detecting & jewelry identifying type 3) Features 3 LEDs 4) Push the switch to turn on/ off 5) Power by 3xLR1130 batteries 6) Magnification: 30x * Application Range: - Industrial purpose - Med... Read more

0X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illu
    2 1
  • posted byRadek81 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is excellent. Lens material is glass (for cheaper product you get plastics). I use it very often during my work on electronics parts. The included light is very useful. You can use it in the dark and you don't need to find the ligth switch :) Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVDFZ on 01/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am a jeweler and this is a very good loupe. it has sharp view, even by the edges. this is a quality loupe! It feels steady and stays open when you open it. It also comes with plasticbox. Cons:mine came with broken leds. since I´m in need of good light whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterlonz on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Rugged plastic protective case with clear acrylic lid. Magnifier is all metal construction, nicely polished & bright finished. Lens is glass & seems of sound quality with no obvious distortion. The LEDs are bright, somewhat bluish but make observation in poor ligh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeSat on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice bright light for looking at small objects, even when light is very low. Batteries last a long time. Even when they are getting weak, turn off for a few minutes and you can use it again. Glass, not plastic so you get a nice clear image. Solid construction,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 05/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent little magnifier. High magnification with low distortion in centre of field of view. Nice bright leds. Glass lenses. Cons:Minor issue: Light switch is a little awkward. OtherThoughts:Very handy tool with good magnification and bright white light. Case is handy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatomalaco on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Lens are made of glass instead of plastic or acrylics. -Strong cosntruction will protect the lens and light. -Nice little plastic case to store and protect from dust. Cons:-It uses 2 small screws to hold the protector in place... with time it will came loose.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections