DX » Community » Reviews » 30X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
Customer’s impression:
Very Good! Metal LEDs Glass Good cheap working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9621192 on 08/31/2015

All metal, the button screwdriver for the battery door is made of aluminium, less prone to break. Lens are made of glass and removable. Leds are so bright and tilted to illuminate the sight of the lens. Really good product.

Impression:Very Good!,Metal, LEDs;

0 0 0

• posted bymensink on 05/30/2015

Pros: Good clear lens with good magnification. The LED is bright and well placed, so it illuminates the magnified object well. The batteries hold out for quite a while, as long as you don't forget to turn the LED off after using it. Due to the metal casing it's quite sturdy. Cons: None that I've... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 04/23/2015

I use a product more than six months. To this day, I was satisfied. I can recommend to my friends.

High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods

0 0 0

• posted byjiwe5 on 03/27/2015

Good quality 30x magnifier loupe with led to light the object. Comes in an own clear plastic box. Helps to see very tiny details. The distance to the object is very critical because of 30x magnification, so it's not so handy e.g. finding a small thorn on your finger (smaller magnification could... Read more

Impression:Metal, LEDs;

0 0 0

• posted by9183627 on 03/11/2015

Very good build quality, bright leds, super magnification. Recommended.

0 0 0

• posted byredryzun on 02/20/2015

Very nice quality, the lens are fine with good focus, LED's are strong. Worth the price.

Impression:Very Good!,Metal, LEDs;

0 0 0

• posted bypablofgo on 10/21/2014

Pros: its cheap, and it works perfectly, the light is very good. Cons: none that ive found. It works really well, the light is very strong, and it maginifies a lot.

0 0 0

• posted byWernerOderwer on 09/30/2014

Perfect, small,l good light, works fine, doubt the 30x (more like 15- 20) but works perfectly and easy to carry with you. Solid metal construction.

Impression:Metal, Glass, LEDs;

0 0 0

• posted bycaide on 09/26/2014

This loupe was cheap and its working nicely. I bought this to find pests from my houseplants and for that use it works perfectly. Light is necessary in darker places, and this led-light works just fine.

Impression:Good cheap working;

0 0 0

• posted byblablablabl on 04/04/2014

- nice box of good quality plastic; - real metall and real thick glass (two or even more santimeters); - two extra bright leds; - optics is good - coating of framework looks like cheap; - the leds and the tumbler switch also look not very presentable; It's heavy and you can feel that it's not a I... Read more

External view Leds and switch Working in the dark

0 0 1

DX Everywhere