DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Side 30X 21mm + 60X 12mm Jewelers Loupes / Magnifiers with UV/White Flashlight (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byajdnykr on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I am an exterminator and need to identify specimens. I have bought several other magnifiers from DealExtreme which I have used and cherish. This is the best one to date. The lens' retract so they will not get scrathced. Upon opening, the light automatically activates but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykotare on 04/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very solidly built. Great piece of equipment. Better that I expected. And the price is unbeatable. I can't imagine you will find better. I use it for jewellery work, and the Ultra Violet comes in very handy for this work. Cons:Only con I can think of is that my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very nice very well build magnifiers for very close-up work. I use this magnifier for aligning the colors of color laserprinters. The yellow is always very hard to see and to get perfectly alligned. But with the use of this magnifier with its purple light it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamleged on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:. Quite sturdy construction, substantial. Sliding section seems to have an internal detent which secures it in open or closed positions. . 30x and 60x magnifiers are excellent for very close work . LEDs are well-aligned with the object viewed and are quite bright, with t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections