Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEraknelo on 07/22/2013

Very cheap. Good replacement/other use. The sensor bar simply consists of infrared LEDs. Which is of course how it's supposed to be, there's nothing "sensor" about it. But, I noticed the IR light was rather weak (look through phone camera). Opened it up, and saw how all the LEDs were pointing down. Bent them up, and now it's fine. This is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byArthilen on 03/24/2013

It really works! Very good product!! I was afraid it wouldn’t work. But don’t worry and buy it. it’s very cheap!! No big complains, just the original support does not fit this sensor bar. But it's not a big problem. É um produto muito bom. Vale a pena comprar e é muito barato. O único problema é a demora (+- 30 dias). If you lost ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymadhatter69 on 09/13/2012

look like the orginal and work like the original . the price is great ! come with a nice package . the cable is long and the sensore is very sesetive like the original ! the price is also a gem not really have any cons ,maybe shipment ruin a big the box it came with ! but the buttom line the product work great !!! no need to buy original when you have ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAlright on 08/08/2012

- It works like a genuine one (very igual) - Very long wire - Do not fail (always do the job) - Very cheap (the genuine one has a expecive price tag and do the same) - Easy to use and install (just plug and play) - Very usefull (all games works fine in the wii) - The material could be better, but it is almost perfect. - The wire is very sensible, but ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLinkyo on 08/07/2012

REALLY cheap. Works as the original one. Fits perfectly on the Wii. You can't even realize that it's not an original one. It has that support for the bar and even the glued tapes on it's bottom, like the original Nintendo bars. None so far. For you guys who wants it for using with Dolphin on your PCs, there are a few tutorials over the web on how to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBerserkBear on 08/02/2011

Cheap, Reliable, Quality Just Like The Original, Wire Long Enough, Length of wire can be longer but is still long enough! It doesnt reach that far but you should be good from ten feet or less. So what are you waiting for? 5 dollars Common! Even if you need a extra one buy it! Buy it, i saved 15 dolllars from this buy, and others should save to! They ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykadukraemer on 07/12/2011

It is exactly as the original one. Looks great! Works perfect! It's cheap, but doesnt looks cheap. Mine came without the base, but still works great. If i had to put on the botton of my tv, it may have been a problem, but since i use it on top of my television, it wasn't such a big deal afterall... I have broked my original one, and than i bought a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySicklyboy on 06/25/2011

Pros: -Wii sensor bar -Cheap -Looks nearly identical to the original -Good cable length Cons: -About that cable... I am using mine to use a Wii remote on a pc, so I opened the sensor bar up first thing when I got it to see how it was wired. The wire that would lead from the Wii to the sensor bar has two strands, but they're uninsulated. Thus, the sensor ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycuatro4 on 03/27/2011

it is really cheap, really worthy if you have a second home, mountain or beach, and you're afraid to damage the original one. it's resistant, it fall once and it works "perfect" I mess some more adhesives to stuck over the TV, if you use non original controllers or you're not well aligned the sensitivity falls...a lot good relationship between price ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydagob on 03/25/2011

So I had put this on my wishlist for my birthday and was happy to get it. It does indeed extend the range of the remotes. But our couch is 12' away from the TV (big TV) and was pushing the limit of even this sensor. But wait, it's not a sensor, is it? It's just a pair of LED emitters like the original. Nothing, they work just like te original one. HighlightsWii ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections