DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Rabbit USB Heated Soft Warm Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystevegek on 02/24/2013

I (girlfriend, this is my boyfriends account) love these gloves. They're soft, warm, they look adorable, it's really cute cute cute. I probably have pretty big hands, but I'm afraid to rip the glove when I wear them. The ribbons dont really 'hold' when you tie them, pulling loose all the time. And they're fashionable, but not very warm in winters, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXakiNyota on 09/01/2012

-Perfectly soft gloves. -As cute as the display for them. -Fit well for small hands. -Heats up quick, will be perfect for when winter arrives. -Would make a wonderful gift. -Excellent for operating a touch-sensitive device as there aren't fingers. -Box was a little dented upon arrive, but item worked perfectly straight from the packaging. -Everyone'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoobarbazqux on 01/14/2012

- A nice and original gift. - They get warm fast. - There's only one hole for all fingers (excepted the thumb), so it's easy to use a keyboard while wearing the gloves. - They can be opened and the electric parts can be removed before washing them. - They're made of a warm material, so the hands get warm even when the gloves are not plugged in. - It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishinn on 07/16/2011

It´s a well made product, very soft and it´s easy to wash because you can remove the usb part. I also like that the cable has the right size. My boss bought a different kind of heated gloves, she says that sometime it shocks her, a very light shock, but happens, just informing. Mine doesn´t :) And it´s not really a con, but the pompons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections