Works with 12v and 230v
If 230v fails it will probably still work with 12v
Output voltage is stable
Good voltage selector
Transfers internal heat to case well if you open it up and bend the small metal heatsink Heatsink on the diodes a little small but fine if you bend it so it touches the ... Read more
- Easy to use, just select the right voltage as mentioned on your application
- fits to almost all Notebooks, just the right plug to be selected
- usefull for other Applications as well (in my case Stepper Motor Power supplies)
- can be very simple modified to 0-24V continuous range (just one resistor ... Read more
- Doesn't heat up much - Has all the plugs I need - Has a variety of possible voltages - USB output - Output voltages are within a 2% tolerance the greatest disavantage of this adapter is that it only works with CENTER-POSITIVE devices, because there is no way to invert the polarity on the plugs. the ... Read more
Working perfect and it is a proper build quality!
Does not get extremely warm after use, and has a very nice design!
Easy to use, so you do not need a manual.
You can use it for anything you want! No cons so far. Price is ok, if you compare it with the build quality. No other thoughts to this one! Perfect ... Read more
- good price
- metal casing
- Adjustable output voltage, satisfy different type of laptops
- Fuse for overload protection
- 8 different DC adapters included to fit all mainstream laptops
- Input: AC 110V`240V 50-60HZ/1.3A (max), DC12V
- Adjustable output: 12V/15V/16V/18V/19V 5A (max)/20V/22V/24V 4A (... Read more
Well constructed. It has a metal case (not plastic), so it looks sturdy. Wall power plug and car lighter connections. Additional USB charge port. Adaptors connect through a tiny two pin plug. They must be changed carefully because it looks like the pins could easily be bended or broken. I needed it to ... Read more
switchable voltage, multiple plugs included, same plug design as many other adaptable plugs. supplies nearly 100w, nice metal case. at one point mine stopped working, started working again after I opened it up and jiggled a few parts and smacked it a few times. ? not entirely confident that it will remain ... Read more
Good working device. I needed it to work in my office and Car. The option to work either with 12V or 230V is a perfect solution. The output is rather stable. I measured it and with my device there should be no problems. There is no 7,9x5,5 mm plug supported. I own a Lenovo Notebook and bought this one ... Read more
Device has metal casing and sturdy outer shell, does not heat up much when used. Has multiple adaptors for most common laptops. I use it to illuminate my led tape's. It does not have any high pitch noises, like some cheaper models, so good for bed rooms etc. What you also get with this price, is also ... Read more
+Very easy to use... +Fits on as good as all laptops and other electronics... +USB port comes out handy to charge usb tools in the car... +Nice leds to show the current... -Hard to change the connectors... -No 5V function on the cable... -No USB cable included... -Power connection is not 100% ok with ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.