DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Universal Digital Power Adapter for Laptops (12V-24V Output + 8 Connectors)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymachiels on 09/06/2012

Works with 12v and 230v If 230v fails it will probably still work with 12v Output voltage is stable Sturdy case Good voltage selector Transfers internal heat to case well if you open it up and bend the small metal heatsink Heatsink on the diodes a little small but fine if you bend it so it touches the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranksanderdo on 08/24/2012

- Easy to use, just select the right voltage as mentioned on your application - fits to almost all Notebooks, just the right plug to be selected - usefull for other Applications as well (in my case Stepper Motor Power supplies) - can be very simple modified to 0-24V continuous range (just one resistor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonetti2010 on 08/13/2012

- Doesn't heat up much - Has all the plugs I need - Has a variety of possible voltages - USB output - Output voltages are within a 2% tolerance the greatest disavantage of this adapter is that it only works with CENTER-POSITIVE devices, because there is no way to invert the polarity on the plugs. the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfimmig on 08/13/2012

Working perfect and it is a proper build quality! Does not get extremely warm after use, and has a very nice design! Easy to use, so you do not need a manual. You can use it for anything you want! No cons so far. Price is ok, if you compare it with the build quality. No other thoughts to this one! Perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnicob on 08/06/2012

- good price - metal casing - Adjustable output voltage, satisfy different type of laptops - Fuse for overload protection - 8 different DC adapters included to fit all mainstream laptops - Input: AC 110V`240V 50-60HZ/1.3A (max), DC12V - Adjustable output: 12V/15V/16V/18V/19V 5A (max)/20V/22V/24V 4A (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaur0m on 11/14/2011

Well constructed. It has a metal case (not plastic), so it looks sturdy. Wall power plug and car lighter connections. Additional USB charge port. Adaptors connect through a tiny two pin plug. They must be changed carefully because it looks like the pins could easily be bended or broken. I needed it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChickenSammich on 08/08/2011

switchable voltage, multiple plugs included, same plug design as many other adaptable plugs. supplies nearly 100w, nice metal case. at one point mine stopped working, started working again after I opened it up and jiggled a few parts and smacked it a few times. ? not entirely confident that it will remain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabbad on 06/16/2011

Good working device. I needed it to work in my office and Car. The option to work either with 12V or 230V is a perfect solution. The output is rather stable. I measured it and with my device there should be no problems. There is no 7,9x5,5 mm plug supported. I own a Lenovo Notebook and bought this one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3454534534 on 03/11/2011

Device has metal casing and sturdy outer shell, does not heat up much when used. Has multiple adaptors for most common laptops. I use it to illuminate my led tape's. It does not have any high pitch noises, like some cheaper models, so good for bed rooms etc. What you also get with this price, is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynero987 on 11/02/2010

+Very easy to use... +Fits on as good as all laptops and other electronics... +USB port comes out handy to charge usb tools in the car... +Nice leds to show the current... -Hard to change the connectors... -No 5V function on the cable... -No USB cable included... -Power connection is not 100% ok with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections