DX » Community » Reviews » 3528 5W 75-LED 380-Lumen Plastic Shell White LED Light Bulb (12V/50CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpvalentin on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The description of the product matches the product. It arrived in good conditions (from HK to Uruguay it's a long trip). I installed it in my kitchen. It was easy tl install as it has a plastic shell. It lights very well. Cons:Actually I've no found any problem. Maybe i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCleaner212 on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low weight, allowing secure with adhesive tape. Small dimensions allow to carry out covert installation of fixtures. Lack of heating. The possibility of serial connections of the sections. Consumes 0.43A at 12V DC, corresponds to the specs. Limited flexibility.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrisEz on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the cheapest brightest LED strip I have ever seen. 4 of these units provide as much light in my room as my 20 watt energy saving bulb. The heat emitted seems to be very reasonable. Cons:The pre-soldered tail wires are very poorly attached, and probably s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoon on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best LED lights ever. They are bright. 3 lights are a set. You can cut them and use it. A problem of LED is that they are concentrated too much but this one is scatered. I do not have any fixture of halogen lights so this is more convenience to use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections