Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybarushev on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy sizes. Cons:Very poor build quality. OtherThoughts:Don't buy this one if you need really working tool. Price isn't so cheap. Bottomline:This is completely useless tool set because of very poor build quality. I ordered this tool set for repairing my bike.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanmadelebo on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Thought the item would be better then what i got, everything is good Exact the lack of quality its cheap dirty and very week, alredy broke 3 of the keys. Cons:not too happy once again with this quailty but for the price it is Cheap as compared to what youse woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalviani on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: The sizes are quite varied and well below the size of ISO, the way they are arrested also helps that none is lost Portuguese: Os tamanhos são bem variados e seguem bem o tamanho ISO, a forma com que eles são presos também ajuda para que... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections