DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 300 KP PC USB Webcam with Microphone (Driver-Free)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndredv on 02/25/2013

Gostei da camera pois a imagem para net é muito boa.é compacta e fácil manuseio não necessita de instalaçao. Não da para usar profissionalmente.Se precisar de imagem profissional opte por outras câmeras. Essa câmera me atendeu no que eu preciso,no dia a dia msn e outros.Sua imagem é excelente. Chegou aqui ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoldengel on 02/21/2013

The webcamcam works on Windows 7 without any driver. On x86 and x64 systems with full 30FPS. There is no optical lens system The mechanical idea and concept of the stativ is easy and good. The wecam is working on good and middle light. Other cheap cams records lot of noises on low light. The cord is long enought to work with most computers. When opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhos22 on 12/20/2010

It looks like a nice webcam, and its structure is well built. Tri Pod is very nice, its worth 10$ alone. No drivers, cant zoom in, (it says it has 10 x zoom in) Ive tried at least 9 different software programs for it and none can use any of the features it comes with Its Driverless because of Generic Nature of the camera, which means, standard 20$ webcam ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeaVisS on 11/09/2010

Good picture and sound, but not amazing. Very good stand. You can fast take the camera down or adjust you like. Good base "cup" Very good and easy configuration. You don't need some specific drivers or programms. Plastic is not good. I think it will brake quickly. Very good, if you want make quick video for youtube or something. Quality of picture and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuragja34 on 09/18/2010

GOOD QUALITY OF IMAGE AND SOUND. PERFECT TO MSN, SKYPE, GOOGLE TALK, AND ANY VIDEO CONFERENCE. AND IS VERY COOL WITH THE WAY YOU CAN TO SAVE IT IN THE "CUP" OF THE BASE. HAVEN'T! GOOD FOR MAKE VIDEOS TO UPLOAD TO YOU TUBE AND TO GET PHOTOS. THE PICTURES GETTING FROM THAT CAM HAVE GREAT QUALITY! THE PRICE IS CHAMPION FOR ONE OF THIS QUALITY ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunkatten on 06/10/2010

It works It's a cam It's a microphone Looks pretty nice. Folds together. Stable. Installation was a pain. The picture quality is mediocre. The cam has a horrible update rate, any movement at it extremely blurry. Poor resolution (not surprising though) Base is bigger than it needs to be. No clamp. Lightweight, looks kind of cutesy. The cord comes out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiban64 on 05/20/2010

- Its very good looking - its build tough enough - it has a cool push-up mechanism - the quality of chatting is great - no install required just plug-in and play - easy to place somewhere because it has a stand - there is no software for it - you cant use it just by itself you have to use it on msn when chatting or something - you cant take photos thats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcker on 05/20/2010

Easy to use! just plug in the usb cable and your good to go! Im using this on windows 7 64bit and all i had to do is plug it in, wait for windows to install it and it was ready! Also i downloaded an free webcam software so i can take pictures etc whit it. The build quality is good, it is stable, and the rod witch holds the camera is tight and steady ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections