DX » Community » Reviews » Level Laser Aligner Horizon Vertical with 2.4M Measuring Tape (3*AG13)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoskinho on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is small and practical for use anywhere. It is solid and firm and bubbles accurately measured. The laser is powerful enough and marks a clear line, even over long distances Cons:the tape measure is a bit small. 5 meters have been better. OtherThoughts:the blister comes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarkhodor on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Promises to fulfill what is practical, small and useful in various situations, to fulfill the promises. I have not had much luck with the first, the LED light did not work, I was promptly answered by Dealextreme who made the substitution, are to be congratulated for efi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeprofundis on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I already had one of those. But some how I lost it :( This is a perfect item if you have someone who loves to always move things around. - Level things in horizontal - Level things on vertical - Mark a specific cross reference spot - Extremely easy to use. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Well intended; - Useful; - Good build quality; - 2.4M of tape is quite reasonable; - Measuring tape is quite rigid, helpful in some situations; - Has a ruler embedded; - Laser aligner works very well; - Not very expensive; - Came with spare batteries. Cons:- Por quality... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahbwz on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item works just as advertised by Dealxtreme. Before I bought this item, I looked at quite a few alternatives. This one had a great price and it is well made and compact. Cons:The finish wasn't the smoothest ever, but since it lives in my tool box, it woul... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypjwerneck on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, convenient size and weight, for home and hobby use. Cons:Laser has a short range. Measuring tape is a little awkward to pull. To change laser pointer type you pull it up and down, so you can't change it while measuring without taking this d... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysizovmn on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. 3 type of laser pointer. Easy to use in apartement design or flat planning. Another good point - additional set of batteries. Cons:Laser light is 1-2 cm upper surface - have to keep this difference in mind. No magnet in bottom part. Laser poi... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections