DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 10-LED USB Illuminating Light for Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:"gooseneck" style arm is good Lamp is very bright providing good white light. Goes to very small space example if carrying in laptop case. Build quality feels very good. Cons:When its totally dark this lamp is maybe too bright. Hard to get it to posi... Read more

Lamp on USB batterybank Flexibe arm
    0 0
  • posted byPanofsky on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light feels a bit heavy and very durable, it looks like it is wel built. It lights ok and has a decent but not very large spread. Thanks tot the flexible arm its adjustable, just not in bends over 90 degrees. Consumes very little energy and can be left on longer than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byganainterdine on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lamp with good lighting to have leds. The light is dim. Ideal to illuminate the keyboard of your laptop if you're in the dark. Has good flexibility. No problem to fit any position you put. Cons:Would be nice if you could also connect to a plug using an AC powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroa1991 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Iluminates well the keyboard. Good to use the laptop at night. Doesn't uses a lot of power. (pt) Ilumina bem o teclado. Bom para usar o laptop a noite. Nao usa muitoa energia Cons:It seems it will break the usb of the laptop. It's a little heavy. (pt) Parece q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybikinginthewood on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Quality, inexpensive, super super bright!, fairly flexible. Cons:doesn't fit well in USB port, tends to bounce back when you move it into position, NO ON/OFF SWITCH! OtherThoughts:i find it to be almost to bright when im using it on my laptop. i have used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabiectus on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Almost as bright as the one supplied by Goal Zero, but this one is waay cheaper. Flexible neck is solid built and stays in place. Perfect for use with battery pack to light up my tent when I go camping. Cons:None OtherThoughts:My primary use for this is light wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBraddock on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The 10 leds provides very good illumination considering it is USB powered. Flexible metal wire support (stick) makes positioning easier, in any way you desire. Cons:Don't have ON/OFF switch, so you have to unplug from USB port to turn it off. Depending on how... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlazarov on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light is made of metal and good quality... Cable too... Very flexible and you can put it in any position you want and it will stay... Easy to use... Black color... Cons:No cons excepted that there is no turn off button... The light is solid... OtherThoughts:Very use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoHeroics on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very solid USB Light. The light is all metal in construction and lasts well being thrown around in a laptop bag. The metal cable is very flexible and stays in the shape it is bent into. The lights themselves are reasonably bright and adequately light... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well the light is bright and it iluminates nice the keyboard.. it is simple and beautifull.. plug and light (no more simple than that) Cons:i dont know if it is a con but the light gives you the cold sensation, because it is king of blue, but that is normal for leds so... Read more

plugged in the imac keyboard
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections