DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 10-LED USB Illuminating Light for Laptop (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Very bright, you wouldn't need more light. Flexible and handy. Convenient when you need to type much at night and don't want to turn on the lights. Doesn't have an on/off switch, so you have to unplug it from the USB port when you don't need it. Might be somewhat small for very large laptops. If it reflects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweaver7x on 04/15/2013

- This LED is ideal for long nights you spend stick your PC... - It is flexible 100%, it adjust perfectly your PC. - The 10 leds placed in line cover a very good area and you can see the keyboard very well. Very very bright and doesn't get hot. it's almost too bright. it's impossible to see the image ... Read more

Review

0 0 2

• posted bykunima on 03/23/2013

I love thing LED -Lamp. The brightness is very good. Quality is in a acceptable area. I Use it to lighten up my Laptop keyboard and it Works just fine. My friends are jealous of this and want to get one to. Flexibility is well made and can aim any angle. I will definetly buy something like this again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

-I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread. I wish there was an ON/OFF or brightness switch. I just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

-I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread. -Usb fitting is a little loose, but won't fall out -Doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

By having the ten LED's on a bar there is very little shadow. The lights are strong but not blinding and the entire device is very smooth. The cord is a flexible bar that can be positioned to where ever you need and stays there. I bought two of the white models to match the laptop computers that they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhirou on 12/01/2012

By having the ten LED's on a bar there is very little shadow. The lights are strong but not blinding and the entire device is very smooth. The cord is a flexible bar that can be positioned to where ever you need and stays there. I bought two of the white models to match the laptop computers that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySierraalpha88 on 04/19/2011

-I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread. -Usb fitting is a little loose, but won't fall out -Doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byioKKon on 03/23/2011

The 10 leds placed in line cover a very good area and you can see the keyboard very well. Very very bright and doesn't get hot. The cord is quite short, adjusting the angle can be hard sometimes. USB connection is not very tight. The USB plug stays a little loose. Sometimes I use it to read on my bed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLechuguita on 02/04/2011

has a very nice and attractive. can be folded for transport in addition to fit the area you want to light. incredibly light, no thought was to give as much light as defects of the material quality is not the best in the world and could be improved. The biggest flaw that I find is that you do not have ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections