DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case for 2.5" HDD (Black)
  • 5 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielyuji on 12/22/2013

Very good build quality. Fits perfectly the Seagate Free Agent GoFlex. Note that the GoFlex is a bit higher than similar HDs, since it has an adapter at the botton. The elastic band covers the contacts, so you don't get it dirt. In the other hand, if you want to use it inside the case, you can put the HD upwards down. The inner material doens't scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoniojesusm on 05/29/2013

It's leather, maybe not autentic but does the trick! It has elastic stripes on the sides so you can adjust your hard disk perfectly. The quality is good, but it could be better. It has poor subject capacity if the HD is an internal one (my case). There are a lot of plastic cases that can be better than this one, i think. But they are also more expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielyuji on 03/27/2013

Case feels and looks very good. The seam line white and has good alignment. Outside's "leather" material is beautiful and fells good quality. The 3 elastic bands fells durable and the bottom one not only prevents droping the HDD down but also covers the USB contacts (center placed). Inside's material is a bit poor. It seems that it will scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradsiegfried on 03/06/2013

It's nice and feels like leather. Well construct w/strong structure overall. I'm using it for a MP4 player now which I carry a lot more that my HDD. When you put your portable HDD in it is loose inside. If you drop the case or make a sudden movement, the HDD will be flying in the air before you notice it. Does the job when carrying the the HDD inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiernes on 12/26/2012

Bonita funda para discos portátiles pequeños de 2,5" (lacie rikiki usb 3.0) La funda imita la piel y da el pego bastante bien, en general el aspecto es muy agradable. El interior es de un material muy suave. La protección frente a golpes no es mucha es liviana, pero suficiente para mi, puede proteger ligeramente también frente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasd067 on 10/25/2012

Shipping was just over a month-it is normal. Deficiencies were found. Price corresponds to quality. This one does the job. First of all: It has a very good price. Second, it fits perfectly(!) to my Western Digital. Is not made of leather, but for the price basically normal. Stitched seams normal picture match the actual product. Bottomline is that you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM0destas on 10/15/2012

Very good quality, fits my HITACHI touro mobile 3.0 perfectly, protects well, also looks quite nice and protects not only from smashing your drive, but from scratches and so on. No cons at all, for such price it is perfect. Just one simple thing - it is not a leather case, it is made of some kind of synthetic material :) It is very cheap compared with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFishyAssassin on 08/30/2012

solid stitching, basic pouch works well to prevent scratches and light falls. expected junk and was surprised to see the great quality of the product when i received it. decent amount of padding helps with protection. none that i can see yet, no faults found, fits any 2.5" drive on the market as well and a cushion pouch for small tablets or cellphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQwertis on 08/11/2012

Good cover, just perfect to my external hard drive. The stitching stays put and the (fake ?) leather does not let go and has no income dominates strange smell. The elastic band could be somewhat more elastic because an not every external hard drive is the same. It's a bit tight around my external hard drive around, but I think that can not hurt. no ... Read more

my hdd case in pakaging here you can see the lenght here you can see the weithe
    1 0
  • posted byhylife on 06/24/2012

- Cheap - Good Design - Elastics for all kinds of Enclosures' thinkness - Bad Chemical Smell of the fake leather - The interior coating is poorly sewn, forming folds and it lines the glossy enclosures - Does not protect hard disk from dropping - Do not fit for very thight enclosure (like Toshiba StorE) Finally, the main raison if i don't use it: it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections