DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Muy bueno not good cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9791644 on 06/28/2016

Can't find anything bad about it, the buttons feel nice, the laser works really well. You can't get much more for that amount of money

Impression:excellent,nice, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bykuzelnik2 on 06/04/2016

At first very good and halpfull, but after 1 month stop working and can't be repair. Problem with electronic. Laser also not working.

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted byHardcoreBob on 02/10/2016

It's perfect. It fits nicely in my hand. It's got all the features I want. The battery is included. The USB connector can be stored in the battery compartment.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8908785 on 01/19/2016

es muy bueno, su presentacion antideslizante es agradable, si lo busca para regalo es muy buen detalle, es tan bueno que ya compre varios

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 12/16/2015

useful presenter, practical, small, use just one battery howeever it is not not original targus so it is expensive for a replica

Usefull to lecture Usefull to lecture Usefull to lecture

Impression:fragil,Usefull,not original targus;

0 0 1

• posted bygvguilherme on 12/14/2015

Very good, tested with Mac OS X and it worked fine. Just select ISO keyboard type when the system asks to.

Impression:Good and useful;

0 0 1

• posted bybiker750 on 12/09/2015

This wireless presenter is in very good quality. It works seamlessly from the first time. The usb connector is very tiny and fits inside the presenter when not in use. The buttons are just the required ones. The laser pointer is also very strong. I don't have any ideo on the power consumption as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardoweiland on 12/04/2015

Excelent quality, has a wide operating range (tested up to 10 meters and still worked flawlessly). Works with Linux with no configuration needed, just plug & play.

0 0 0

• posted byBochtenkoning on 11/26/2015

Pro: It is a decent presenter, does feel quite well, nice build quality. Range is more than 10mtrs (tested in a classroom). Laser is ok too, no problems detected. It looks and feels like a more expensive, professional, presenter. Con: you will have to open the battery case to reach the usb With I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmeskers on 11/26/2015

Decent to good quality has a good grip and is delivered including batteries. Large range for the wireless and laser pointer. Well packaged and complete. Easy to install, just plug in the usb and open powerpoint.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere