Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrmartins86 on 09/02/2013

It's a beautiful, cute, fluffy and soft Totoro doll pencil case. The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! Very useful. I bought as a gift for my sister and she loved it. Need to be careful because this pencil case gets dirty very easy. Could be a little bit larger. It has a very good quality. It arrived with no problems on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasipasi on 01/28/2013

It does look like Totoro. Materials are quite nice and soft. Quality is alright too - nothing was missing and everything was where it was supposed to be. Although quality is alright, it isn't perfect. It does have a certain cheap feeling to it. My girlfriend found use for this as a case to store some of her make-up tools in. It's large enough to store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfikoantunes on 12/28/2012

It's a pencil case that looks like Totoro - period. People who knows Totoro/Miyazaki usually loves this kind of product since its not very common to find it in the Eastern world. Very cheap for its purpose. The details reveals its a "made in china" product. Some people care about, but some (like children) doesn't care. Can be too softy if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJPJ87 on 06/29/2012

- It's Totoro, looks exact like Totoro. - Excellent and cute design. - Good price, very cheap. - Not necessarily has to be used as a pencil case. The zipper feels cheap, and it seems a little messy, not so soft. But in general isa good product. Ideal gift for a child, girlfriend or friends. Actually, I gave to my girlfriend and was very happy, she loved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 04/19/2011

Its totoro! Its a pencil case It almost looks like a real product. It is very good for fans of studio ghibli Its very cheap I compared the product with a genuine studio ghibli pencil case and theres no real suprise that this one isn't real. The label looks exactly the same however the manufacturing quality is not. Fur on totoro is not great quality.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDuc57 on 01/30/2011

- cute design - can't find it anywhere else with the same price - exact look of Totoro - quick delivery (2 weeks), i expected it to be around 3 weeks. - the zipper feels cheap - the price can be a little cheaper, like a few cents cheaper. - the material is not as soft as it looked like on the picture. Great pencil case for school and also a great gift ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimichaelcheng on 03/26/2010

For fans of My Neighbour Totoro I highly recommend this awesome pencil case, it is definitely eye catching, head turning, and its cute! Great conversation starter. - It's totoro - Cute - Not necessarily has to be used as a pencil case - Low price - Better quality than the image displays - High quality zipper! some may think this isn't important, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections