Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrmartins86 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice, cute, fluffy and soft Totoro Pen Stand/Holder. The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! Very useful. I bought as a gift for my sister and she loved it. Cons:The whole pen holder is not disassembly, so you won't be able to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulezxavier on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really enjoyed my pen holder totoro. Its very, just like the image! Its equal to the image, does'nt have anything different! I just bought it to put my remote control beside my bed and it works too. With pens ou pencils it works very well to! I thougt it was... Read more

totoro
    0 0
  • posted bykeitai906i on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adorable, accurate, and lasts forever- Ive had this thing for 2 years now and the quality is outstanding. It's tag even has Studio Ghibli written on it. Cons:Nothing at all. OtherThoughts:I feel like the bottom could be reinforced a little better, but the cyli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxnaoko on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It soooo adorable! The plush material it is made of is really soft and cute. It stands still in place (it does not bounce or fall as I expected). Its size is pretty cool too. Is ideal to have in your desk and put all your stuff in it! Best of all, it really looks like T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectrifries on 05/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No joke -this is AS GOOD as the real thing. And dirt cheap!! The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! I've already had this for a few months and it's still sitting on my desk looking cute and pretty :3 I may just have to buy the other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviolette on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really loved this product. It looks very authentic and totally like Miyazaki's Totoro! I bought it because I love Totoro and I didn't want to have another toy only as decoration. I thought it would be best to have something useful and this is a lovely pen ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelthar on 01/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Toy look nice and depicts a favorite anime character, that's why i bought it in the first place. Cons:The toy arrived with only one eye attached to it. I was lucky to find the other eye inside (in a hollowing where pens are being put), but i can't manage to glue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the pen holder is pretty good. The fluff material doesn’t seem like it will rub off. The front side with Totoro’s belly is very slightly padded. Same with the arms, ears, tail and bag pouch. The cup inside (not removable) seems durable enough. Doesn’t seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysagarasagara on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's Totoro! -Big enough to hold all your pens/pencils -Furry design with cloth over the inside Cons:-The package it came in smelled a bit funny but it went away after awhile -The inside of the cup holder came stained a bit with something I don't know. -The b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections