Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymekyu on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very ute and small Cheap Soft and light Stands even if the phone is quite heavy Looks very like Totoro in the film Cons:The opening is a too small so it's hard to put my Iphone inside (my iphone has a case, that's maybe the cause) But I think other phones will do O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulinej on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For fans of My Neighbour Totoro I highly recommend this awesome gift! It looks better than in the picture! :) is made of good quality materials, seems to be durable and is really cuuute, soft and cuddly, perfect size and weight, not necessarily has to be used as a cell... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaourealis on 05/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Totoro case is really adorable, and very soft. It's fun to snuggle, and the quality seems to be very good. My phone is small and thin, so it fits pretty nicely into the holder on Totoro's back. Cons:It looks like larger phones are probably more difficult to squeeze i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKanji on 04/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really beautifull - Soft - Keeps your phone (or camera like mine Sony TX1) from being scratched Cons:- My is a Iphone and a LG Viewty. They get a little tight. Hard to put in and more than hard to get out OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Well, honestly, I just bought this fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections