Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariavfa84 on 03/25/2014

It is so cute and a perfect option for a present. My brother used to love this film when he was a little boy, soy everyone who had seen the film "Totoro", will enjoy this toy. It is not too small but not to big, so it has the perfect size. A cons for this product could be that the piece of string in the head its not so good. I put the doll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySliedtoot on 12/21/2013

product dimensions are optimal. the materials, the seams and the colors are spot on. well done. the three spots on the chest seem painted, probably will go away after a few washes. if used as a keychain replacing the chain with a ring. The little bundle that is carrying has weak seams. if you are fans of Miyazaki or Totoro, this is the right gift. also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerrymaughan on 12/04/2013

had the biggist smile ever when this came it is for my boyfriend for christmas he just loves him i find him really cute and love his littel bag there needs to be more totoro stuff just love him and how cute he is like wallets bages t-shirts stuff like that brillent love the size will luck brillent on my boyfriends back pack he will love it would love ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

Really cute piece of toy. And it looks like it is well made, come with tags and everything Good to gift, to sell, for anything you are thinking to do :) Remenber really good the Totoro from the movie A really nice good gift and will make you satisfied Comes with a keychain! No cons, i really loved it <3 Could have more paintings on the belly Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Beautiful, just like the picture. the material is great, the definition in his face, the size (not to big so you can use it like a keychain, no to small so you can use it as a little stuffed animal) is good, fits in your hand. The fabric thath is made of is soft and the color definition is perfect. No cons, cute in every way!! I don´t use it as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArteLC on 09/18/2013

Very good price, exellent quality, has a good size for keychain, and also serves as a decorative object. I love this character, I'm using as a decoration on my shelf, along with a larger plan to buy others. No, not the loose, perfect for children. I recommend it, the price this until too perfect. When I first thought about buying just about 10 of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrmartins86 on 09/02/2013

It's a nice, cute, fluffy and soft Totoro Soft Doll Keychain Toy. The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! I bought as a gift for my sister and she loved it. Need to be careful because the little chain on it is somewhat fragile. This keychain gets dirty very easy. Nothing else. It has a very good quality. It arrived with no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTamag0 on 08/03/2013

Cheap, impressive good quality for the price, TOTORO! It is a very nice gift for kids. soft fabric. Seems to be made out of a good material. Surprisingly good product And it´s Totoro, so you should buy it!! none at all. Surprisingly good product, no flaws at all. Worth buying if you're a Ghibli Studios fan. Surprisingly good quality. And it's Totoro,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeiiii on 07/11/2013

- Super Cute! - Small, lightweight - Good quality - Seems durable - Excellent for price! - It's Totoro! - The eyes seem like they could come off any minute and it seems like they are uneven on one of the Totoros (out of 3) that I bought - The rope loop that connects the chain and the plush seems a bit fragile but nonetheless, very adorable and CUTE!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

I love Totoro and I found this product extremely well done. You have bad seams, or is poorly done, the materials are excellent, first quality, the detail of the bag is great. Includes a tag with the signature of the Ghibli Studios. Buy many if I had that much money. Your price seems expensive, despite having good quality. The spots on his chest are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections