DX » Community » Reviews » 3.9" Backlit LCD Sound Activated Digital Projection Calendar Clock with Thermometer (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTitirlitu on 02/12/2013

Seems like a truly useful watch! Shows temperature, date, has two alarms, projects time on ceiling with a clap(loud noise), or just by touching a watch (no need for snooze/light button) Loud alarm, will wake you up... Loud sound when you are touching the settings buttons on the back of a watch. Also, that same loud sound when you touch snooze/light ... Read more

watch 1 watch 2 watch 3
    0 1
  • posted bysacbra on 10/17/2012

- Nice roof emission. The focus adjustment helps a lot for the right numbers reading. - It shows the room Temperature. Nice to know if it's warm or not, specially if you have air conditioning. In this case you can evaluate of you turn it on or not. - Touch sensor functionality helps at night. - I don't see any Cons. Just an improvement. When you press ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanihxh on 05/14/2012

- Price. At least in Spain it is difficult to find a product like this for that price. - Large display helps to read the time even if the clock is away from where you are and even if you need glasses. - Powerful light backlit that spread the light uniformly in the whole screen. - As the description says, allows setting up to 2 separate alarms with snooze ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 02/21/2012

Seems a good value for money. The projection is clear, the features are useful and reasonably easily accessible. The voice/movement activation is a very nice feature, albeit a little trigger happy. Does not appear to be possible to rotate the projection display. As is, if you have the clock facing forwards on next to your bed, the projection will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharger244 on 08/28/2010

-Projection makes for easy reading at night. -The clock will light up when you touch it, tap on the table or clap your hands at a distance. Yes, I laughed at the clap thing when I purchased it, but I use it!!! You can be 20 ft away and clap your hands to light up the display and turn on the projection. Useful after all!!! The beep sounds when programming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvip2009 on 06/21/2010

- Large numbers and blue backlight makes time reading easy - Accurate digital thermometer - LCD backlight and projection clock activated by claps are just awesome and works fine! - The projection clock adjust doesn't turn completely. - The price could be better - The batteries are not included more than 500 characters more than 500 characters. more ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections