Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarinus60 on 06/25/2014

My Iphone 3gs is now 3 years old and the battery was becoming bad. I installed this DX battery by using a utube movie which made it easy to open the phone and install the new battery. The battery matches exactly the old one and fits perfectly. Now my 3GS works again as new. The battery life is the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevilwive on 03/09/2014

the producte is conform to the description, his was well protected during the shipmend. right now I haven't noticed any disfunction or problem due to the product but it's really too soon to be sure about the battery quality, the lack of information about the tracking order. Until i receive my command ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplavsicm on 01/14/2014

there is a procedure on Internet how to learn phone to use a new battery , battery fits perfectly into phone, no problem with replacing, battery works real fine battery needs a phone reset after replacing the battery there is a procedure on Internet how to learn phone to use a new battery , battery fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjornland on 01/08/2014

Very cheap, works fine, battery time as good as original part. If this is the same quality as the last battery i bought at DE, it would last a couple of years and exceed 500 chargings without problems Shipment is a bit slow. You may easily find do it your self videos on youtube on how to replace the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 01/07/2014

I had an iPhone that was stuck in the boot loop due to dead battery. Tried several genuine replacement parts from local sellers - wouldn't work. This one worked from the start and holds charge even better than the native battery. After more than a moth of testing it still works as it should. Pricewise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulschoondermark on 11/12/2013

It works, and thus prolongs the life of a fine phone so you don't have to buy a new one. Installation is really simple if you dare to open your phone. The price is great too! Probably not the same quality as the original battery, but hey, then I'll just buy a new one in a year from now. The battery does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplavsicm on 11/03/2013

Since the battery wold not work when replaced, only shows "red empty battery on screen" after more than 12h connected to charger. So I found solution on Internet: Put the iPhone 3GS into DFU/Recovery mode Hold down the power button for 4 seconds Hold down the home button for 10 seconds Release ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpmnogueira on 09/19/2013

Not sure about the real capacity but it is in better shape then mine was. Used to get less than 1 day of battery and now I got 1,5/2 days. Should have come with the sticker that glues it to the casing, the original doesn't glue too well and it would save time if it was already on the battery. Came a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerwinwes on 08/08/2013

You know the problem. A disfunctional battery for your iPhone. In the past I did go to shops to let replace the battery because of the price. In this example the price is so good that replacement by a shop is very expensive. - No tape on the backside to make a connection with the back of the phone - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Cheap. Fits well within the original spot. Really, nothing more. Extremely low capacity and imprecise reporting. After about 6 months of daily usage in my 3GS, I can confirm it drops from 100% to 90% in half an hour, and completely shuts down when it reaches 54%. At other times, it only shuts down when ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections