Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytzulah on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly. My battery life had been less than 10 minutes of casual use before I ordered this replacement, and now it lasts for more than a week of casual use (maybe more - it's still going!). I am delighted to have a useful phone again, at an exceptional price. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 12/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Replaces warn out original apple battery. Cons:Very hard to install. I actually broke one of the connectors while taking the phone apart. Now my phone doesn't have a working earpiece, so i have to use speakerphone. It was my fault though, i've taken th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 03/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for replacement 3G phone. Cost for OEM replacement is insane, and sending back the phone to Apple is not an option. The shipping alone is 3 times more!! Cons:The battery is good, nothing really wrong with it except it probably has a little less cap... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrazkov on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Apple iPhone 3G 3.7V Rechargeable Battery - no problems with installation to the iphone - have to correct dimensions and connector so it fits to the iphone capacity looks OK, it keeps up the same time as my original battery, maybe it is even better the goods come in rea... Read more

0 1
  • posted byUnderDC on 02/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is cheap. It seems to hold a charge as well as the original battery. I have just recently finished charging it. It comes with 70% charge. It is very easy to install. Cons:None. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I installed it and it worked. The previous poster mentioned a prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaatesh on 02/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It*s cheap, and the shipment was prety fast! I got my order in one week. but that is all the pro´s I can think of. Cons:It does not work! I bought this for my iphone 3g 16gb , after replacement the apple logo appeard and it didnt go on. after I put a different battery in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections