DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 802.11 n/b/g 300Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Dongle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybartjanm on 10/27/2013

It is recognized in Backtrack right away, and its usable for wireless penetration testing right away. the physical build of this card feels a little bit weak, it's just not a sturdy unit. For example an original alpha card is better build. You have to add some adhesive tape to keep it form falling over.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenco on 05/29/2013

Good quality. Works good with windows Vista 32bit. Easy to use The range isn't 5600m, more like 500-600m on an N network (it says 1000m on package). So the description of item is wrong. If I see 5600 meters range on description - I expect, that it will be at least a half of it. If I knew that it is only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycollingsp on 04/03/2013

Well build, i easily found x86 and x64 drivers (Windows 7 and XP), good power, i could "see" networks from far away that i never could see with notebook built in wi-fi. Because of the USB cable, you can always move to a better location. The detachables antenas permits to change it for others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZibbeZabbe on 03/13/2013

From what I have used it for it so far has great reception, the antennas feel like they are atleast medium quality and for the price it is a GREAT buy. I'd personally say get it if you need an external mic for testing "your" wifi's security. The part where the antennas attach to the case is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRolanD39 on 12/20/2012

great long distance reception works with linux, backtrack, macos extremely cheap compared to brand divices easy to use, works out of the box, windows and linux instal the driver themselves, two antennas, they can be replaces by higher gain antennas no casing to put it on a wall or glass or laptop short ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjmerlevede on 11/20/2012

- Works. - Includes USB cable - Does not work as good as the wireless that is build into my laptop. Connecting to wireless stations with low signal doesn't work. - Driver issues on Ubuntu 10.04 (doesn't work out of the box, but can be fixed) - Bulky - Not that cheap - Bad build quality. On the unit I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKagnon on 07/05/2012

Came with a Ralink RT2870 chipset. Works fairly well, stable and all. Great Signal. The driver disc is messy like most other devices that comes with driver disc in dx. Fairly expensive. Sometimes the driver dies and it gets yellow exclamation with no internet connection until i reboot, could be my Windows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozle on 03/19/2012

Antena compare to 48dbi Signalking 999WN 2X Dual antenna. Which one is more stronger ? I'm looking forward to get the strongest between both of this. Is this better than Signal-King 360000N.Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Aireplay, Already tested with aireplay injection and it works perfectly!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalupator on 01/24/2012

I purchased this product, not for speed 802.11 "n", but for the sake of the signal range. And I was right. Through 5 walls the signal remains stable - there was no disconnection have been posted yet. Build quality is excellent. In win 7 drivers are installed automatically. - Antennas are backlash.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMischamobile on 07/28/2011

-Fast shipping, about 10 days after placed the order. -500mW instead of the 100mw eirp from my laptop. -the range from which i can access my router triples easily.. So also reception got a huge boost, my router is still 100mw -Windows 7 has drivers, cd not needed..BUT.. there is a nice utility on the ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections